GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script ShedAnd Unenforcability Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ShedAnd Unenforcability Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ShedAnd Unenforcability Diary

Originally posted by ScabHunter View Post
    No, you don't need to follow up a CCA request. The prescribed time scale has now elapsed, so the account is unenforceable until they bring it out of default by supplying paperwork to satisfy s.77.

SH
    Ok thanks for that SH was Just wondering, all the other creditors are in hand at the moment, Cheers.
    You got to fight for your right to PARRRTIEEEE!!!

Comment

12/12/12: Letter from Lowells,

News on your credit agreement request
      We have been in touch with HBOS PLC about the copy of your credit agreement

They are letting us know they are trying to retrieve the agreement from thier archive. They Can't find it,
      As soon as we have it, we will send it to you.

What will happen next
      In the event we cannot obtain a copy of the agreement we will write to you again and inform youn of this. And they will get a letter from me saying go screw yourself.
      Once you have seen your agreement, we will ask you to pay in full. And will be telling them it's UE either way.

Comment

Originally posted by ShedAnd View Post
        LOWELL'S

Type of account: loan

Date commenced: Before 2004
        Approx balance: £866.76

Date last paid (approximate date you last made a FULL payment)Before 2004

Are you on arrangement or not paying: DMP

Status Unknown
        Account owner Lowell financial

17 Nov 2012 CCA Request sent

28/11/2012: Received a letter from them: saying they are requesting a copy of the CCA from the original lender (HBOS plc) also requiring proof of name change, ie, copy of marriage cert to update there records.

30/11/12: Recieved letter as follows.

We have requested a copy of your credit agreement.
        Thank you for contacting us about your credit agreement. we have asked your originallender for a copy.

We will reply as soon as we can
        we will do our very best to send you the information you asked for within 12 working days, but this does depend on when your original lender can send it. we will let you know if we do not hear from them in time.

We're here to help(Yeah right)
        In the meantime if you have any more questions we'll be pleased to help you.Please do phone us on .

Thay must think I'm stupid too.

12/12/12: Letter from them,

They are letting us know they are trying to retrieve the agreement from thier archive.

What will happen next
        In the event we cannot obtain a copy of the agreement we will write to you again and inform youn of this. Once you have seen your agreement, we will ask you to pay in full.

22/12/12: Letter received, Credit agreement.
        Update: Emailed Niddy

Comment

Update: Emailed Niddy
          Just Bumping this to the top.

Still wait for a reply from Niddy, RE: CCA Emailed to him.

Thanks Everyone.

Comment

Just Bumping this to the top.

Still wait for a reply from Niddy, RE: CCA Emailed to him.

Thanks Everyone.
            ------> http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...72&postcount=1
            I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

LOWELL'S

Type of account: loan/CC

Date commenced: July 2002
              Approx balance: £752.78

Date last paid (approximate date you last made a FULL payment)Before 2004

Status Unknown
              Account owner Lowell financial

28/11/2012: Received a letter from them: saying they are requesting a copy of the CCA from the original lender (HBOS plc) also requiring proof of name change, ie, copy of marriage cert to update there records.

30/11/12: Recieved letter as follows.

We have requested a copy of your credit agreement.
              Thank you for contacting us about your credit agreement. we have asked your originallender for a copy.

We will reply as soon as we can
              we will do our very best to send you the information you asked for within 12 working days, but this does depend on when your original lender can send it. we will let you know if we do not hear from them in time.

We're here to help(Yeah right)
              In the meantime if you have any more questions we'll be pleased to help you.Please do phone us on .

Thay must think I'm stupid too.

12/12/12: Letter from them,

They are letting us know they are trying to retrieve the agreement from thier archive.

What will happen next
              In the event we cannot obtain a copy of the agreement we will write to you again and inform youn of this. Once you have seen your agreement, we will ask you to pay in full.

22/12/12: Letter received, Credit agreement.
              30/12/12: Niddy says, but to make a claim for missold insurance.

Just a small question about this tho, on the agreement the date of birth is wrong, does this make any difference?

Comment

30/12/12: Niddy says, but to make a claim for missold insurance.
                I never said that!
                I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

What you really ought to be doing here is sending this back - as the incorrect date of birth does matter, as it is not your agreement as it is not the same person that applied.

I would respond with this for now and see what they come back with ---> Our Templates | Unenforceability Templates | CCA Query - Forged Document Received

* You will give a reason as being "The date of birth is not known to me". Then when they come back to you we can look at reclaiming and/or arguing more. Don't worry.....

This is temporarily
                  I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                    I never said that!
                    Sorry I must of miss read the Email, It is enforceable tho isn't it?

Comment

Sorry I must of miss read the Email, It is enforceable tho isn't it?
                      See above ^^^ My last post

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                        See above ^^^ My last post
                        Just read it mate, will be sending that template off in the new year, so they can play the waiting game for a bit..

Cheers for all your help Niddy:niddy.

Comment

ROBINSON WAY LTD

Type of account (credit card/loan) unknown

Date commenced Before 2004
                          Approx balance: £3044.25

Date last paid: Before 2004

Account owner: Robinson way ltd, ex sainsburys

23/11/2012. LETTER RECEIVED: Asking for name change confirmation with documentation and previous address.

26/11/2012. CCA request resent in maiden name.
                          6/12/12. Letter received. Following your request, we have today asked for a copy of the agreement/statement to verify that you are liable to pay the amount due.

Your a/c has been placed on a temporary delay pending receipt of this documentation and we will contact you again in due course.
                          CCA Request received, 23 Jan 3013.

Emailed Niddy

Comment

Letter from lowells.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Letter from lowells.
                              This is in response to the "Forged Document Received" letter?

As that letter does mention a formal complaint, this response by the DCA is actually appropriate.

I think I need to go and lie down.

No need to respond. Just wait for them to finish their "investigating".

SH

Comment

Originally posted by ScabHunter View Post
                                This is in response to the "Forged Document Received" letter?

As that letter does mention a formal complaint, this response by the DCA is actually appropriate.

I think I need to go and lie down.

No need to respond. Just wait for them to finish their "investigating".

SH
                                Thats my plan, back seat for me for a while..

Comment

Working...
                                X