GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script ShedAnd Unenforcability Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ShedAnd Unenforcability Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ShedAnd Unenforcability Diary

Originally posted by ShedAnd View Post
    Hi, This is a copy of the letter we received from capquest.

Any thoughts on it would be unprintable.
    IFYPFY.

Note that HLLegal is only one letter of the alphabet away from ILLegal.

I assume it is supposed to be a Notice Of Assignment, albeit an extremely poorly written one. Was there anything else in the envelope with it?

Have you just sent the CCA request off to CrapQuest in response to this? If so, you don't need to do anything else.

SH

Comment

Originally posted by ScabHunter View Post
      IFYPFY.

Note that HLLegal is only one letter of the alphabet away from ILLegal.

I assume it is supposed to be a Notice Of Assignment, albeit an extremely poorly written one. Was there anything else in the envelope with it?

Have you just sent the CCA request off to CrapQuest in response to this? If so, you don't need to do anything else.

SH
      No there was nothing else with it not even a return envolope, I suppose because we are going to drop the DMP and we have recently got in touch with them take on the debt ourselfs they are sending crappy letters to try and rock the boat(I have a very sturdy one).

Yes we have just resent a CCA request in her maiden name now, lets see what happens next.
      You got to fight for your right to PARRRTIEEEE!!!

Comment

Received a Letter from Lowell's today, seem's they are playing ball for now, but at the end of the letter they are requesting proof of name change ie, copy of marriage cert, I think we will revert back the wifes maiden name with them. letter as follows. Re-edited.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by ShedAnd; 28 November 2012, 22:02. Reason: removed attachment - had name on it

Comment

^^^ Ken reported the above as it contained a name so I removed the attachment. Please read the letter, towards the bottom it shows a name - you need to edit that name

I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

You had personal info on that letter have asked its taken down for you

Comment

Bloody hell that was quick didnt even have time to tell shed what I had dun

Comment

cheers guys I thought I had blanked them all out..
                Last edited by ShedAnd; 4 December 2012, 18:10.

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                  ^^^ Ken reported the above as it contained a name so I removed the attachment. Please read the letter, towards the bottom it shows a name - you need to edit that name

Cheers Niddy, I never saw the name down the bottom there.

Comment

Update: Cancelled the DMP and set up DD for both CCJ's on friday 30/11/12.

Got a few letters from creditors will look closer at them after work tomorrow.

Comment

Letter from Capquest:

Further to recent contact with our office and your request for further information in relation to the above account, we would confirm that your account is now on hold for 28 days whilst we obtain the info required.

If you have any proof of payments or correspondence that would assist with your query, please forward these documents, with a brief covering letter, to our collections administrations department, so that we can resolve this matter as soon as possible.

Looks promising for us does that, and like we are going to send anything to help them..

Letter from Lowells

We have requested a copy of your credit agreement.
                      Thank you for contacting us about your credit agreement. we have asked your originallender for a copy.

We will reply as soon as we can
                      we will do our very best to send you the information you asked for within 12 working days, but this does depend on when your original lender can send it. we will let you know if we do not hear from them in time.

We're here to help(Yeah right)
                      In the meantime if you have any more questions we'll be pleased to help you.Please do phone us on .

Thay must think I'm stupid too.

Comment

Letter from Capquest:

Further to recent contact with our office and your request for further information in relation to the above account, we would confirm that your account is now on hold for 28 days whilst we obtain the info required.

If you have any proof of payments or correspondence that would assist with your query, please forward these documents, with a brief covering letter, to our collections administrations department, so that we can resolve this matter as soon as possible.

Looks promising for us does that, and like we are going to send anything to help them..

Why on earth should you send them anything like that...cheeky sods!! They must think you were born yesterday
                        Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

6/12/12, Letter off Robinson way.
                          Following your request, we have today asked for a copy of the agreement/statement to verify that you are liable to pay the amount due.

Your a/c has been placed on a temporary delay pending receipt of this documentation and we will contact you again in due course.

Also at the bottom of the letter.

Please note that by an agreement dated 10th november 2012 Robinson way ltd has been aquired by the Hoist Group. Your a/c noted above has been assigned to Hoist Portfolio Holding 2 LTD. You do not need to take any action as Robinson way ltd will continue to manage your account and corrispond with you; payments should continue to be made to Robinscum way lts.

Hahaha, They know it's going to be UE, sweat one out you(I've always wanted to use that emotican, it's the bests)

Who is this Hoist Group, do I need to send anything regarding this?

Comment

Who is this Hoist Group, do I need to send anything regarding this?
                            Nope, no need to do anything. For once a DCA is actually telling the truth when they say "You do not need to take any action as Robinson way ltd will continue to manage your account and correspond with you".

This is interesting, though, as Robbingscum NoWay are the current holders of my Crapbot Farce. They sent me a notice of assignment dated 18th September, never wrote to me again, and then sent a bloody doorstep cretin round to my address on 13th November. The twat didn't even bother to knock on the door, and I found his card sticking out of the door the next morning!

Good luck with it, but sit tight for now.

SH

Comment

CL FINANCE.
                              • Type of account: Loan
                              • Date commenced: before 2004
                              • Approx balance: £12763.42
                              • Date last paid: Before 2004
                              • Are you on arrangement or not paying: DMP
                              • Account owner: CL Finance
                              • Original Creditor: HSBC BANK PLC
                              • 17 Nov 2012, CCA Request sent.
                              4/12/12: Not heard from them as to date.
                              10/12/12 Nothing off them yet do I need to send them anything?

Comment

10/12/12 Nothing off them yet do I need to send them anything?
                                No, you don't need to follow up a CCA request. The prescribed time scale has now elapsed, so the account is unenforceable until they bring it out of default by supplying paperwork to satisfy s.77.

SH

Comment

Working...
                                X