GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script ShedAnd Unenforcability Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ShedAnd Unenforcability Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: ShedAnd Unenforcability Diary

Okay, so Robinson way have "assigned" this old Sainsbury's account to Hoist Portfolio (which sounds like they've sold it to Hoist). It also says that BPO Collections will be managing the collection of the debt on behalf of Hoist.

So my guess is you wait for both Hoist and BPO to send you a "Hello" letter.

Is November 2012 a typo or has it taken Robinson Way over two years to get round to writing you a NOA letter?

Plan B x

Comment

I'm not sure if it's a typo and I'm not near the letter to check at the mo... What about the other two that was on the ccjs we think
      You got to fight for your right to PARRRTIEEEE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ShedAnd View Post
        Letter off robway.. ....

Also we have received 2 other letters off them with new account numbers on each of them letter text says

(We are aware that this account is subject to a County Court Judgement, however, it is our aim to agree an affordable and flexible repayment arrangement with you, by understanding your individual circumstances)

We think they are from the 2 CCJ's from CL Finance that had stopped coming out of our account about a year ago...
        Were these CCJs 'forthwith' Orders or instalment Orders?

Sadly a CCJ will never go SB

Comment

Hi thanks for the reply they both are instalment orders of £5 per month per order but about 10 months ago they (CL finance) stopped taking the money out of our account and so we thought that had been paid up so we never bothered them about and now it looks like they have passed both orders on to robway and now they are chasing us for the cash or just trying there luck... Cheers

Comment

Any suggestions on the last post plz

Comment

All I can suggest is that you write to RobWay and say that you don't recognise the account numbers and could they give you more details. Obviously if they are relating to CCJs you are going to have to come to some arrangement with RobWay. They can't increase payments without going to court to vary the order but they may want you to pay the payments that have been missed.

RobWay are handling my CCJ and they recently wanted to check that my payments were affordable (£1 per month) but when I sent them proof of my situation they kept the payment the same.

Edit: You said that you thought they'd been paid up when the payments stopped coming out of your bank. Is that likely? How much were the CCJs and how long ago did you get them?
              Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Working...
              X