GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Spentout's UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spentout's UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Spentout's UE Diary

Update to my Halifax acc with CRAPBOTS

Halifax credit card

Date commenced October 2005
    Approx balance £7,500
    last paid Last full payment Oct 2008
    Have been paying small sum monthly, next one due soon!
    Status defaulted/Terminated
    Account owner Cabot
    Made last payment Oct 08

From the 5/11/08 all the usual CALL US NOW letters
    15 Dec 08 FORMAL NOTICE of account in arrears
    17th Jan 2009 DEFAULTED issued on Saturday 17th and allowing only 14 Days
    2nd Feb 09 ACCOUNT TERMINATED
    17th Feb 09 Sent off CCA request with £1 P.O
    3rd April 09 late payment letter from Intelligent Finance showing they have received my token payment and also allocated the £1 P.O for CCA to my account
    [COLOR="rgb(0, 100, 0)"]Usual letters from Blair witch during this period[/COLOR]
    18th May 09 Received response to my CCA request ( shame it was only two lots of terms and conditions both 8 pages long.
    22nd May 09 I Send Halifax Unlawful recission letter stating that I will only now pay towards the lawful arrears.
    28th Sept 09 Threatogram from Blair witch
    20th October 09 More threats from Blair
    27th October 09 Blair sends me I&E forms to fill (filed them away ) also 2nd letter saying the amount that I am paying is acceptable?
    Dec 09 Statement from Halifax full balance now due + it shows that there are 3 default charges For late payment/ over limit/ and returned payment. Well There was no late payment just did not pay, was only overlimit because they lowered my credit limit and there never was a returned payment?

29th Dec 09 threats from Blair witch Local door collector/ court action, death by boredom etc
    13th Jan 2010 (The biggy) NOTICE OF INTENDED COURT ACTION
    21st Jan 2010 CONTACT US IMMEDIATLY
    21st Jan 2010 I send them a reminder of their unlawful recission and that I am only paying toward the arrears.
    21st Jan 2010 Send off SAR to Intelligent Finance
    12th Feb 2010 Blair witch Threatogram
    22nd Feb 2010 Received my SAR bundle including copy of signed Agreement

There is a gap now as my filing is crap but not much happened until now.

17th September 2012 Informed by Cabot they have bought the account, also contained letter from Halifax saying they Assigned all of their respective rights title etc to Cabots The sale date was 6 weeks ago the balance when sold was higher than Cabot now claims by appx the value of 6 months token payments
    5th October 2012 Sent CCA request to Cabots
    15th October 2012 Received "first payment of plan missed call us or goes to pre litigation dept"
    12th April 2013 Received recon agreement from Cabots with 14 days contact us letter
    13th April 2013 Emailed CCA to Niddy
    19th April 2013 Letter from Cabots Unfortunately we have not been able to provide requested info but will keep trying in the meantime PAY UP.
    21st April 2013 Niddy says missing PTs
    22nd April 2013 Sent Cabots missing Prescribed Terms letter.
    2nd May 2013 "Crapbots have bought the acc you held with Halifax and we've tried to contact previously, its now vital that you contact us urgently to discuss your account. If you don't contact us and agree a suitable repayment plan we will move your account to the next stage of our collections process. ignored this letter wait see what comes next.
    21st May 2013 Please contact us urgently letter we want to help you.

18th June 2013 We have tried to make contact several times It's now vital you contact Crapbots, or else its the next stage again

15th July 2013 Next stage is here, We have made several unsuccessful attempts to contact SPENTOUT we have done a review and see you do not have any proposal to repay, you may be experiencing financial difficulties so if you give us 35% of what you owe we will write the rest off ignored this BARGAIN

18th July 2013 Oops I think someone cocked up new offer if I pay up within 30 days maybe they will offer UPTO 30% discount maybe Ignored

15th August 2013 Received this letter day after it was written by royal mail not TNT. Dear Mr Spentourmoney, I refer to your cca letter of 24 april I apologise for the delay I understand you are dissatisfied with the document you received. We have asked Halifax to supply a signed copy until then its unenforcable

23rd August 2013 Letter received:
    Dear Spentout we have recently confirmed that you live where you say you do.
    we have bought your account and you need to contact us immediately. ignored

23rd August 2013 2nd Letter received: Dear spentout, We would really prefer to discuss your account with you on the telephone, but we will agree to your request for only in writing only IF YOU CO-OPERATE with us. Give us your proposal for repaying this account, and fill in our Income and Expenditure form, if you don't do this within 28 days we will start harassing you on the phone again Ignored and will wait for the phone calls. Oops they beat me to it calls started first week of September OH answers and they complain that I am never in when they ring Shame.

I suppose I will have to suffer the phone calls because I do not intend giving them I & E details or a repayment plan, I mean get real crapbots can't have what I aint got.
    Just a matter of time until they come up with an agreement or a good recon I suppose.

20th November 2014 Letter from Cabot & Marlin
    Letter dated 15th from cabot as they have tried to make contact and were unsuccessful they have referred this account to Marlin and I must contact them within 7 days. Also contained a NOTICE OF CHANGE on Marlin heading who have been instructed to recover this account
    Spentout
    Last edited by SPENTOUT; 20 November 2014, 18:13.

Comment

Prob best to ignore them if you can mate
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hi Niddy

Thought that's what you would say, so acted accordingly.
        have no inclination to engage in any sort of discussion with them, on the phone or letter ping pong. They have already said in writing that until they produce a signed document it will be treated as so they can harass me as much as they like for now.

what a difference a couple of years make, I used to fear what the postman would bring next, but now I kinda look forward to the next instalment of bullshite to land on the mat

It's late Niddy and I owe you a drink, have this one on me CHEERS

Spent

Comment

Cheers buddy
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Update 20th Nov 2014

Halifax
            credit card

Date commenced October 2005
            Approx balance £7,500
            last paid Last full payment Oct 2008
            Have been paying small sum monthly, next one due soon!
            Status defaulted/Terminated
            Account owner Cabot
            Made last Full payment Oct 08

From the 5/11/08 all the usual CALL US NOW letters
            15 Dec 08 FORMAL NOTICE of account in arrears
            17th Jan 2009 DEFAULTED issued on Saturday 17th and allowing only 14 Days
            2nd Feb 09 ACCOUNT TERMINATED
            17th Feb 09 Sent off CCA request with £1 P.O
            3rd April 09 late payment letter from Intelligent Finance showing they have received my token payment and also allocated the £1 P.O for CCA to my account
            [COLOR="rgb(0, 100, 0)"]Usual letters from Blair witch during this period[/COLOR]
            18th May 09 Received response to my CCA request ( shame it was only two lots of terms and conditions both 8 pages long.
            22nd May 09 I Send Halifax Unlawful recission letter stating that I will only now pay towards the lawful arrears.
            28th Sept 09 Threatogram from Blair witch
            20th October 09 More threats from Blair
            27th October 09 Blair sends me I&E forms to fill (filed them away ) also 2nd letter saying the amount that I am paying is acceptable?
            Dec 09 Statement from Halifax full balance now due + it shows that there are 3 default charges For late payment/ over limit/ and returned payment. Well There was no late payment just did not pay, was only overlimit because they lowered my credit limit and there never was a returned payment?

29th Dec 09 threats from Blair witch Local door collector/ court action, death by boredom etc
            13th Jan 2010 (The biggy) NOTICE OF INTENDED COURT ACTION
            21st Jan 2010 CONTACT US IMMEDIATLY
            21st Jan 2010 I send them a reminder of their unlawful recission and that I am only paying toward the arrears.
            21st Jan 2010 Send off SAR to Intelligent Finance
            12th Feb 2010 Blair witch Threatogram
            22nd Feb 2010 Received my SAR bundle including copy of signed Agreement

There is a gap now as my filing is crap but not much happened until now.

17th September 2012 Informed by Cabot they have bought the account, also contained letter from Halifax saying they Assigned all of their respective rights title etc to Cabots The sale date was 6 weeks ago the balance when sold was higher than Cabot now claims by appx the value of 6 months token payments
            5th October 2012 Sent CCA request to Cabots
            15th October 2012 Received "first payment of plan missed call us or goes to pre litigation dept"
            12th April 2013 Received recon agreement from Cabots with 14 days contact us letter
            13th April 2013 Emailed CCA to Niddy
            19th April 2013 Letter from Cabots Unfortunately we have not been able to provide requested info but will keep trying in the meantime PAY UP.
            21st April 2013 Niddy says missing PTs
            22nd April 2013 Sent Cabots missing Prescribed Terms letter.
            2nd May 2013 "Crapbots have bought the acc you held with Halifax and we've tried to contact previously, its now vital that you contact us urgently to discuss your account. If you don't contact us and agree a suitable repayment plan we will move your account to the next stage of our collections process. ignored this letter wait see what comes next.
            21st May 2013 Please contact us urgently letter we want to help you.

18th June 2013 We have tried to make contact several times It's now vital you contact Crapbots, or else its the next stage again

15th July 2013 Next stage is here, We have made several unsuccessful attempts to contact SPENTOUT we have done a review and see you do not have any proposal to repay, you may be experiencing financial difficulties so if you give us 35% of what you owe we will write the rest off ignored this BARGAIN

18th July 2013 Oops I think someone cocked up new offer if I pay up within 30 days only UPTO 30% discount maybe Ignored

15th August 2013 Received this letter day after it was written by royal mail not TNT. Dear Mr Spentourmoney, I refer to your cca letter of 24 april I apologise for the delay I understand you are dissatisfied with the document you received. We have asked Halifax to supply a signed copy until then its unenforcable

23rd August 2013 Letter received: Dear Spentout we have recently confirmed that you live where you say you do. we have bought your account and you need to contact us immediately.

23rd August 2013 2nd Letter received: Dear spentout, We would really prefer to discuss your account on the telephone but we will agree to your request only IF YOU CO-OPERATE with us. Give us your proposal for repaying this account, and fill in our Income and Expenditure form, if you don't do this within 28 days we will start harassing you on the phone again

20th November 2014 Letter from Cabot & Marlin Letter dated 15th from cabot as they have tried to make contact and were unsuccessful they have referred this account to Marlin and I must contact them within 7 days. Also contained a NOTICE OF CHANGE on Marlin heading who have been instructed to recover this account

Good evening all

Looks like Cabots have given up on the phone calls, passed the account to Marlins for them to recover. Received the letter of "NOTICE OF CHANGE" on Marlin heading today want me to call

Question is as Cabots have previously said that until they send me a copy of the signed agreement its unenforceable, so do I send a copy of this letter to Marlin or do I start the whole cca request saga again

Cheers
            Spentout

Comment

Hi All

Today I have received mail from Marlin, I have 7 days from the date of the letter 22/11/14 to contact them with payment proposal.

As they are now in the process of advising Crapbots to take legal action against me, currently it is their intention to instruct a solicitor to issue court proceedings against me to seek a CCJ.
              I have to phone them or they will commence action.

Despite Crapbots sending me a letter last year saying that the account is unenforceable until they send me a signed cca, they are still going to take legal action.

What should I now be doing, ignoring is not an option.

Do I send them a short letter and include a copy of Crapbots letter stating that it is unenforceable, and also send a further CCA request to marlin.

Your advice please

Spentout

Comment

Originally posted by SPENTOUT View Post
                Hi All

Today I have received mail from Marlin, I have 7 days from the date of the letter 22/11/14 to contact them with payment proposal.

As they are now in the process of advising Crapbots to take legal action against me, currently it is their intention to instruct a solicitor to issue court proceedings against me to seek a CCJ.
                I have to phone them or they will commence action.

Despite Crapbots sending me a letter last year saying that the account is unenforceable until they send me a signed cca, they are still going to take legal action.

What should I now be doing, ignoring is not an option.

Do I send them a short letter and include a copy of Crapbots letter stating that it is unenforceable, and also send a further CCA request to marlin.

Your advice please

Spentout

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Thanks Deepie
                  I will have a look at both, will let you know which way I go.

Cheers
                  Spent

Comment

Thanks Deepie
                    I will have a look at both, will let you know which way I go.

Cheers
                    Spent
                    or combine both ........
                    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Wonder if anyone can help, seems I am unable to access the template letters, do I need to register seperatly for the templates? I am just getting this mssg and it will not allow me to log in

• You are not authorised to view this resource.

Comment

Wonder if anyone can help, seems I am unable to access the template letters, do I need to register seperatly for the templates? I am just getting this mssg and it will not allow me to log in

• You are not authorised to view this resource.
                        must first register to the main AAD Website to obtain access to the templates --> http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...-New-Templates

Comment

Hi All

Today I have received mail from Marlin,

Spentout

Just a word of warning ......If it were me I'd do this asap

Comment

Hi Deepie

Not sure what to make of that comment?

Still trying to get access to the templates

Spentout

Comment

Hi Deepie

Not sure what to make of that comment?

Still trying to get access to the templates

Spentout
                              Marlin don't mess about ....PM niddy to allow you access to the templates

Comment

Granted.

Comment

Working...
                                X