GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Spentout's UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spentout's UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Spentout's UE Diary

Great news

Jane x

Comment

I'm pleased for you too Spent, love good news me!!
      "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Thanks all

Good news, but a long way to go yet.

You will see from my updated diary (post 25) that cabots sent what they passed off as an agreement on the 12th. Niddy has now confirmed as UE.

On the 19th I receive a letter stating they are unable to comply with my request right now but will continue to try to get paperwork from Halifax, and I should make arrangement to pay at least that which I was paying before they purchased it.

This letter is obviously a mistake as they have purchased 2 debts which they say are mine Halifax and 1 more.
        The other debt is in the same position waiting for them to comply with CCA request and I also received the same letter for that account, so they must have Placed the instruction for the letter onto both accounts.

So 1st question is shall I ignore the letter saying they cannot find paperwork for the Halifax acc yet, and just send Missing PTs letter for the recon they sent on the 12th. what are your views

2nd question is With the other account do I need to reply to the letter that states they can't service my CCA request yet but please pay, or do I just file and ignore.

Thanks
        Spent

Comment

Originally posted by SPENTOUT View Post

So 1st question is shall I ignore the letter saying they cannot find paperwork for the Halifax acc yet, and just send Missing PTs letter for the recon they sent on the 12th. what are your views
          That's what I would do.

2nd question is
          With the other account do I need to reply to the letter that states they can't service my CCA request yet but please pay, or do I just file and ignore.
          I would just file and wait and see what they come back with.
          Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Hi All

The template for Missing PTs says that quote
            "I was supplied a document, a copy of which is attached"

Do I really need to send back 15 or more pages to them?

Also it says quote
            "In addition a full statement of this account should have been sent detailing all debits and credits to the account"

Does that mean only since it was sold to the dca or from inception

Spentout.

Comment

I never send off a copy of the rubbish they send, they sent it so they should have it

Comment

Hi All

The template for Missing PTs says that quote
                "I was supplied a document, a copy of which is attached"

Do I really need to send back 15 or more pages to them?

Also it says quote
                "In addition a full statement of this account should have been sent detailing all debits and credits to the account"

Does that mean only since it was sold to the dca or from inception

Spentout.
                I personally, remove the line "a copy of which is attached" because you are right, you cant send back 15 pages of rubbish.

Your second question, some credit cards do send a full breakdown of debits and credits, some just send a statement of whats owed, they all vary tbh.
                I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsD View Post
                  I never send off a copy of the rubbish they send, they sent it so they should have it
                  Originally posted by SXGuy View Post
                  I personally, remove the line "a copy of which is attached" because you are right, you cant send back 15 pages of rubbish.

Your second question, some credit cards do send a full breakdown of debits and credits, some just send a statement of whats owed, they all vary tbh.
                  Thanks both

It just confirmed what was in my mind, I have sent just the letter with that line removed.
                  Suppose it shows I do scrutinise what I am sending and not just copy,paste and post.

Cheers
                  Spent

Comment

Thanks both

It just confirmed what was in my mind, I have sent just the letter with that line removed.
                    Suppose it shows I do scrutinise what I am sending and not just copy,paste and post.

Cheers
                    Spent
                    Excellent - ask Paul, he sees templates that a claimant sends as part of CPR or whatever where the defendant has literally copied and pasted - still with the originating authors comments i.e. [Delete this and insert x, y, z]
                    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                      Excellent - ask Paul, he sees templates that a claimant sends as part of CPR or whatever where the defendant has literally copied and pasted - still with the originating authors comments i.e. [Delete this and insert x, y, z]

Yes Niddy, I have read some of the posts saying as much.
                      I suppose it is in the early stages of panic that people do those sort of things, but it can also be a genuine mistake.

Thanks to all for your help.
                      Spent

Comment

Originally posted by
                        [B
                        Lloyds TSB[/B]
                        credit card
                        Date commenced 1989
                        Approx balance £8,500
                        last paid Last full payment Oct 2008
                        Was paying small sum monthly,stopped Oct 2012
                        Status defaulted/Terminated
                        Account owner Cabot
                        Made last Full payment Oct 08

30th December 2008 Defaulted
                        28th January 2009 Court proceedings threat Sechiari clark & mitchell
                        23rd February 2009 Please pay letter from TSB
                        26th February 2009 Sent CCA request to Lloyds
                        2nd March 2009 sent TSB letter confirming CAB had my authorization to deal with them.
                        5th March 2009 M H A Collections "pay now IMMEDIATELY TODAY"
                        10th March 2009 FRom Lloyds We will sort your CCA request shortly
                        25th March 2009 No CCA LBA letter sent to Lloyds
                        25th March 2009 M H A Collections letter PAY US
                        1st April 2009 Lloyds I am sorry you have had cause to complain
                        7th April 2009 Lloyds letter "Sorry for continued delay with CCA request"
                        1st May 2009 BLS letter pay now or personal visit threatignored
                        14th May 2009 BLS again different wording, same meaningignored
                        15th May 2009 BLS letter accepting the offer made by CAB to Lloyds of token payments.
                        28th May 2009 Lloyds response to CCA request sent RECON AGREEMENT
                        1st June 2009 Letter from BLS says "The bank has advised they only hold documentation for 6 years so unfortunately due to the age of this account the Credit Agreement is no longer available.
                        10th June 2009 BLS threat pay token payment now or feel the wrath of BLS
                        11th August 2009 BLS Full&Final offer pay 70% discount for 10 days only
                        12th January 2010 BLS Letter payments must DoubleTold them to do one payments stay same
                        14th May 2010 General threat from BLSIgnored
                        26th May 2010 BLS Essential you phone us todayIgnored
                        2nd June 2010 PAY FULL BALANCE NOWignored
                        15th June 2010 Another PAY FULL BALANCE NOW letter

10 November 2012 Letter from Lloyds and Cabots in same envelope informing me that Lloyds have assigned all rights to this account to Cabots. Stopped payments
                        14thn November 2012 Sent CCA request to Cabots
                        12th April 2013 Cabots letter Unfortunaely unable to provide CCA at mo we will continue to request info you are still obliged to repay the balance YEA

13th June 2013
                        Letter from Crapbots, We have recently confirmed you live at the address that we write to you from and you also write to us from. We want to make you aware that we have bought your account from tsb, please contact us ASAP. Ignored, dumb asses find an Agreement then contact me.
                        10th Nov 2015 Received statements of account from crappybots not much to say really ignored

17th Dec 2015 Received regular threat/we can help you letter from crappies, Phone calls have started ignored

31st Dec 2015 Phone calls have continued, even over xmas. Got a letter today "despite repeated attempts to contact you, we have not been able to gain your commitment to repay your debt. Ignored

18th Jan 2016 Today received letter dated 10th Jan, "Potential legal action" blah blah blah our typical approach is to make an application for a CCJ. Blah Blah Blah, If you don't contact us in the next 10 days we will proceed as highlighted above

As you can see Cabots are trying to obtain CCa from Lloyds, but I do have the letter from BLS FROM 1st June 2009 stating that Lloyds no longer have the agreement should I be sending a letter to Cabots saying that if they have no chance of finding it.

I realise I should have acted upon this in 2009 but was a bit scared of all the debt and implications (still am)

Cheers Spentout

(should change my username to "spent their money now they want it back")
                        Last edited by SPENTOUT; 18 January 2016, 13:38. Reason: Updating

Comment

As you can see Cabots are trying to obtain CCa from Lloyds, but I do have the letter from BLS FROM 1st June 2009 stating that Lloyds no longer have the agreement should I be sending a letter to Cabots saying that if they have no chance of finding it.
                          I wouldn't bother...why do their job for them?
                          Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
                            I wouldn't bother...why do their job for them?
                            I agree with this. Keep that letter in reserve for the future, because Crapbot will argue that white is darker than black until hell freezes over.

SH
                            Last edited by ScabHunter; 21 May 2013, 22:02.

Comment

Thanks
                              Pixie and ScabHunter

I thought it might stop them from trying it on with forgeries, which is all they will be if they come up with an Agreement.

Spent

Comment

Update to Halifax account

Crapbots have sent a letter clearly ignoring the Missing PTs letter I sent last month, it says.

"Crapbots have bought the acc you held with Halifax and we've tried to contact previously, its now vital that you contact us urgently to discuss your account.

If you don't contact us and agree a suitable repayment plan we will move your account to the next stage of our collections process.

Our aim is to help customers get their accounts clear
                                "

OK so my missing PTs and their letter has 2 days between so I would assume they didn't pass in the night, so clearly they choose to ignore my letter.
                                Do I send it again or is there a different letter I should send refering back to my previous letter or shall I send a one liner saying please refer to my previous letter you chose to ignore.

Cheers
                                Spentout

Comment

Working...
                                X