GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script CCA received - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CCA received

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

their move next report back here when heard anything other areas need to be correct.
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

update dairy in the form above please keeps it tidy and up to date.
      Last edited by The Tech Clerk; 13 June 2022, 12:03.
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew10 View Post
        Type of account - hsbc credit card
        Date commenced -2007
        Approx balance -2000
        Date last paid -oct 21
        Are you on arrangement or not paying -not paying
        Account owner -Cabot
        defaulted in 2011 and was paying monthly until October 21
        30/05/22 cca received from Cabot sent to niddy it’s enforceable
        31/05/22 letter from Cabot asking me set up my own plan
        Update

Comment

Update
          Now would be the appropriate time to send a DSAR to HSBC because Cabot have been corresponding with them to obtain that CCA.
          There are many reasons for a Debt being UE. The DSAR will flesh out what is or may be missing.
          In the meantime the best response to Cabot WILL BE SILENCE!!
          Refer any further correspondence back here!

Comment

I’ve got a dsar from them it’s quite a lot of information is there anything in particular apart from the cca I should look for

Comment

I’ve got a dsar from them it’s quite a lot of information is there anything in particular apart from the cca I should look for
              Yes background to your relationship with HSBC if any! the Default and other Notices of Arrears if any, Closing of Account, correspondence between Cabot and HSBC. The actual assignee.

Comment

[QUOTE=Andrew10;n1545052]Type of account - hsbc credit card
                Date commenced -2007
                Approx balance -2000
                Date last paid -oct 21
                Account owner -Cabot
                16/06/2022 letter received legal action in one month

Comment

Is this a Letter Before Claim, with several pages of tick-box questions, or a threat of further action? Detail is everything.

Comment

It was text message to open letter with a threat of legal action

Comment

Threatogram then non comprehedo opps slol

Comment

Type of account - hsbc credit card
                        Date commenced -2007
                        Approx balance -2000
                        Date last paid -oct 21
                        Account owner -Cabot
                        16/06/2022 letter received legal action in one month
                        29/06/22 letter received today telling me I have 22 days to avoid legal action and also a threat of court fees and legal costs will be added
                        Getting phoned twice a day and threatening letters now about court and legal cost will be added

Comment

Getting phoned twice a day and threatening letters now about court and legal cost will be added
                          Only if they go to court and win their case. They haven't issued a Letter Before Claim yet.

Comment

Hi have received a letter today which was dated the 10/07/22 saying hi have 7 days to pay the full balance or it will be placed with their solicitor but by the time it gets to me the 7days are up so they don’t give you chance to contact them before they pass it to solicitors they must do this on purpose te scare me

Comment

they all do that (Threatograms 2nd drawer down) amaturs

Comment

I’ve received a letter from Cabot today saying we will not be taking legal action at this time due to my circumstances

Comment

Working...
                                X