GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script gameplan diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

gameplan diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have you tried a google search?

Comment

Yes, I have searched on Google but very confusing because I found reports saying Intrum have acquired loan servicing platforms Capquest and Mars from Arrow Global. But my creditor is/was Arrow Global and as Intrum have not acquired Arrow Global completely how come Capquest are saying Intrum now own my account as Capquest would only be administrator of my agreement when they were acquired by Intrum. Plus Capquest are still using Arrow Global letter templates.
      I obviously need to know who owns this account now.

Comment

Capquest is part of the Intrum Group and is regulated and authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority to carry out certain consumer credit activity. Capquest works with several Collections Partners who may be engaged to support management of your account in the future.1 Jun 2023
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by The Tech Clerk View Post
          Capquest is part of the Intrum Group and is regulated and authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority to carry out certain consumer credit activity. Capquest works with several Collections Partners who may be engaged to support management of your account in the future.1 Jun 2023
          Thank you. If this account goes to court I will trace the creditor at that point.

Comment

Working...
          X