GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Neenys UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Neenys UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here is a full request under the new GDPR rules. You do not need to pay the fee and while you should sign it you can send it by email

[Their address]

[Date]

Dear Sir/Madam

GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATIONS - SUBJECT ACCESS REQUEST

ACCOUNT /REF NUMBER XXXXXXXX

Please supply me with copies of all the data which you hold on me in relation to any matter and in any form and for any period of time.

Please note that I require disclosure of any personal data which you hold on me for the entire period of my dealings with you.

This Subject Access Request includes - but is not limited to any data you hold about me in respect of any matter and held in any form including; statements, notes, screen notes, recordings, internal correspondence and external correspondence. Please note that this Subject Access Request is not limited to the account/reference number mentioned above but that number has been provided purely as a starting reference for you.

For the avoidance of doubt, and as stated above, this Subject Access Request requires disclosure of ALL personal data which you hold on me for the entire period of my dealings with you

there is no applicable fee for this data disclosure – unless you feel that my request is manifestly unfounded, excessive or repetitive – in which case you have a duty to let me know without any delay.

Under the new GDPR regime, you must satisfy this data disclosure request as soon as possible and in any event within one month.

If there is specific information which you require in order to satisfy yourself as to my identity, please let me know by return however, you are not entitled to impose any formality upon me or to require that I complete any particular form or template before you comply with your statutory duty.

I also require you to confirm to me that you are processing my personal data, how you acquired it, for what purpose you are processing it and also to identify all the parties with whom you have shared it. You are required to provide this information regardless of whether you believe that the substantive disclosure satisfies the conditions which permit you to impose a charge.

I also required to know whether my data has been subject to any automatic processing which has resulted in decisions or suggested decisions being made in respect of me. Also, has my personal data been used in any way to categorise me or to place me on any lists. If so please explain.

Finally, I should remind you that you have a duty to make clear the meaning of any codes or shorthand which you use in relation to my personal data.

If I do not hear from you then I will assume that this Statutory Request is satisfactory and that the one month timescale has started.

If you fail to comply with all of your obligations, I will make an immediate complaint to the Information Commissioner about your statutory breach – and without any further notice to you.

This may also lead to legal action in the county court and a judgement will then be forwarded to the FCA.

Yours faithfully,

[name]
    Here is a link to Barclaycard where you can ask for the info https://ask.barclaycard.co.uk/busine...eral_info/GDPR

Comment

Absolutely amazing. Thank you so much for this. Do I need to do one per account? Or can I send one letter with all account number on it?

Comment

One should cover all the accounts.
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by cymruambyth View Post
          One should cover all the accounts.
          You're a star. Thank you very much.

Comment

To be honest, the fact you had 4 credit cards at the time is not really relevant but what was important was your income. Looking at youre diary some of them have quite low amounts outstanding, was that because they had low credit limits?

As for what the debt purchaser paid for them is again really not relevant however much it goes against the grain. It is not a business practice I like or condone but its they way it is

Comment

Originally posted by Warwick65 View Post
              To be honest, the fact you had 4 credit cards at the time is not really relevant but what was important was your income. Looking at youre diary some of them have quite low amounts outstanding, was that because they had low credit limits?

As for what the debt purchaser paid for them is again really not relevant however much it goes against the grain. It is not a business practice I like or condone but its they way it is
              It kind of goes against the unaffordable lending thing though, or doesn't it? Knowing I had 4 credit cards already, one of which was already with them. The balances were big. They are only low now due to the payments I have made for the last 3 years. I was paying a massive amount in the IVA, I had a period of very good commission and bonuses etc that I had to give basically half of that to the IVA on top of my monthly amount. The amount I paid into the IVA worked out to an average of around £850 per month. Hence the seemingly low balances now. Trust me, I worked my ar$e off to get to the position I am now.

I still don't know whether to keep paying PRA as I asked earlier, seeing as they asked me if I plan to keep paying or not?

My overall default debt in Aug 2016 was £30,195 just as an fyi.

Comment

Silly question alert. £1 fee per account CCA'd or £1 per creditor?

Comment

Originally posted by NeenyT View Post
                  "..
                  I hereby formally request a copy of my Consumer Credit Agreement, pursuant to s.77-79 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 (CCA1974). .."
                  BUT
                  "..I require that you provide me with a true copy, or reconstituted copy of the credit agreement relating to any account you deem to be mine, together with any other documentation the Act requires you to provide. .."

Comment

That's not a silly question at all. It's good to ask questions if you're not sure about something

The answer is £1 is the statutory fee otherwise the request is not valid.

So you send a separate s 77/79 CCA Request for each account with a separate £1 postal order. Post each one in a separate envelope and send by Royal Mail Recorded Delivery so you can Track & Trace their arrival on the Royal Mail website.

The CCA Requests should be sent to the current debt owner not the original creditor.

The Subject Access Request goes to Barclaycard with no fee required.

Di

Comment

Thanks all. I was sent an email today with copy statements but no credit agreements included or terms etc. Do I need to email to Niddy for verification? Sorry, I have been reading through various posts over the last few days to bring myself up to scratch with processes.

Comment

Was that in response to your statutory CCA request with £1?

If they have just sent statements in response to your request then it is not worth sending them across. If they are in response to your request then the account is not enforceable in court. Do not let them know!
                        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by cymruambyth View Post
                          Was that in response to your statutory CCA request with £1?

If they have just sent statements in response to your request then it is not worth sending them across. If they are in response to your request then the account is not enforceable in court. Do not let them know!
                          Good afternoon.

This was in response to my CCA request to PRA (with £1). I sent 4 (have 4 accounts with them). Only two of the accounts are in this email I just received and all they state is "copy statement" all over them. No terms included, initial or recent and no credit agreements either. I don't know if this is yet to come or whether they simply cannot locate the details.

Comment

in response to my CCA request to PRA (with £1). I sent 4 (have 4 accounts with them). Only two of the accounts are in this email I just received and all they state is "copy statement" all over them. No terms included, initial or recent and no credit agreements either.

I can see you've listed 5 Barclaycard accounts in your first post.

It may help the forum if you could add a number to each one (i.e. Debt 1, Debt 2 etc) then quote or Copy & Paste each one into a new post when you have new information to add.

You are in an unusual situation where you say you didn't make a successful application for four of these five Barclaycards so it's important to keep the information for each one of them separate.

Di

Comment

Originally posted by Diana Mayhew View Post

I can see you've listed 5 Barclaycard accounts in your first post.

It may help the forum if you could add a number to each one (i.e. Debt 1, Debt 2 etc) then quote or Copy & Paste each one into a new post when you have new information to add.

You are in an unusual situation where you say you didn't make a successful application for four of these five Barclaycards so it's important to keep the information for each one of them separate.

Di
                              Hi Diana. That absolutely makes sense. I shall get on the case immediately. Not very familiar with the site and it's workings as yet so it may come out a little higglety pigglety. Shall I just add each one again below here for future reference? x

Comment

Debt 1

Type of account: Santander Credit Card
                                Date commenced: 25.05.2010
                                Approx balance: £1240
                                Date last paid: Last Payment 21.06.2019
                                Are you on arrangement or not paying: Was in IVA with Step Change between Aug 2016 to Oct 2018, now paying via Wescot
                                Status Defaulted: 31.08.2016
                                Account owner: Wescot
                                09/07/2019 - CCA sent
                                13/07/2019 - Letter received from Wescot acknowledging receipt of CCA request, stating they have requested the information from Santander (Original debt owner).
                                18/07/2019 - Letter received from Wescot saying they enclosed a copy transaction list as I requested (I did not, I sent the full CCA request). Payments showing to them only since my IVA ended, nothing from payments to Santander during IVA. (Assuming this is not sufficient so not going to email Webmaster unless otherwise advised to).
                                Last edited by NeenyT; 20 August 2019, 17:18.

Comment

Working...
                                X