GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script PowerOfCats UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PowerOfCats UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Debts 6,7,8,9 - shop direct accounts
    ?????Previously with Arrow but received a letter (one for each acc) today from Resolvecall stating they're acting on behalf of Shop direct and to get in contact.
    also stated they've previously tried calling me (they haven't) and writing (they haven't) and so they're going to attend the address whilst adhering to social distancing...

Firstly, I have a royal mail forwarding on so all post gets to me, secondly they would attend my old address... I moved the start of March.

Our buyers have my email address but don't have my new address

Ignore the letter(s) and file?

Comment

• Please quote the debt.
      ie ; go to debt 5, bottom of post , "click" edit, add info, " click" save, "click QUOTE, then put question you need to ask or just any comment you whish to make.

this makes it quicker for us to make any suggestion, as we are not having to go back and forth to see what has be suggested,
      your diary is only 10 pages at the moment, mine is 65, so it would be a nightmare to search through mine. and it keeps everything in tickitiboo order, thanks
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

• I'll give it a go when on the computer. Not the easiest on a phone! Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by PowerofCats View Post
          /Hi All,
          Background: Started a DMP in 2012 with Stepchange for circa 60k unsecured debt. Currently at circa £39k and looking to self manage and follow advice on here. All of my debts have been defaulted and the majority dropped off my credit file(s) this year, with the last coming off in August 2019. I will document accordingly.

6. Debt: Shop Direct - Now with Arrow Global
          Account Opened: 30.11.12
          Balance at time of starting DMP: £1923
          Current balance: £1250
          Defaulted? YES - Drops off August 2019
          Last payment received: September 2018 via Stepchange for nominal low amount
          10/01/19 - CCA request signed for. Signature receipt saved as PDF
          12/01/19 - Signed for letter received returning £1 postal order but confirming receipt of CCA request. Account on hold until further notice - confirm that they have sent the account to NCO and all further correspondence should be directed to NCO and will be received by NCO. Letter also requested that I provide a copy of my marriage certificate to confirm my name change - unsure whether to send or not? Will wait for now.
          16/01/19 - letter received dated 11/01/19 from Arrow ... 'we write to you in response to a request for information we sent to you on assignment of the debt when Arrow Global Limited purchased your account from Shop Direct. This letter is not a copy of the original Notice of Assignment, but it contains the information you received in the original letter. The original note of assignment was sent to you on the 6th January 2013.
          12/04/19 - Letter received stating they are still looking at my CCA request and the account is on hold
          02.05.19 - Letter received with CCA request documents, Emailed to Niddy and he believes it is ENFORCEABLE

03/05/19 - F&F 10% offer sent to NCO Resolve
          09/05/19 - NCO Resolve state they cannot accept 10%, but have sent my offer forward to Arrow
          08/06/19 - Letter from NCO stating that Arrow declined 10% but counter-offered 50%. 30 days to reply

13/07/2020 - Letter from ResolveCall stating they're acting on behalf of Arrow Global Limited - Reconnection. Stating I would have received a letter from Arrow instructing them and advising me to call immediately. If no reply in 14 days a socially distanced home visit will take place. Filed

7. Debt: Shop Direct - Now with Arrow Global
          Balance at time of starting DMP: £1632
          Current balance: £942
          12/01/19 - Signed for letter received returning £1 postal order but confirming receipt of CCA request. Account on hold until further notice - confirm that they have sent the account to NCO and all further correspondence should be directed to NCO and will be received by NCO. Letter also requested that I provide a copy of my marriage certificate to confirm my name change - unsure whether to send or not? Will wait for now.
          16/01/19 - letter received dated 11/01/19 from Arrow ... 'we write to you in response to a request for information we sent to you on assignment of the debt when Arrow Global Limited purchased your account from Shop Direct. This letter is not a copy of the original Notice of Assignment, but it contains the information you received in the original letter. The original note of assignment was sent to you on the 6th January 2013.
          12/04/19 - Letter received stating they are still looking at my CCA request and the account is on hold

02.05.19 - Letter received with CCA request documents, Emailed to Niddy and he believes it is ENFORCEABLE
          09/05/19 - NCO Resolve state they cannot accept 10%, but have sent my offer forward to Arrow

08/06/19 - Letter from NCO stating that Arrow declined 10% but counter-offered 50%. 30 days to reply
          13/07/2020 - Letter from ResolveCall stating they're acting on behalf of Arrow Global Limited - Reconnection. Stating I would have received a letter from Arrow instructing them and advising me to call immediately. If no reply in 14 days a socially distanced home visit will take place. Filed

8. Debt: Shop Direct - Now with Arrow Global
          Balance at time of starting DMP: £1229
          Current balance: £782

9. Debt: Shop Direct - Now with Arrow Global
          Balance at time of starting DMP: £1250
          Current balance: £792

GENERIC NOTES:
          06.11.18 Currently putting together the CCA requests and my £1 postal orders for all of the above.
          **HIATUS DUE TO PERSONAL CIRCUMSTANCES AND FAMILY BEREAVEMENT. NO PAYMENTS MADE TO ACCOUNTS**
          09.01.19 Posted off my CCA 78-79 requests and £1 postal orders via signed for delivery. Kept and logged the postal order receipts accordingly.

As per before - please see the updates to these debts.

I've moved house and have a Royal Mail redirection on my account so receive all correspondence from any and all parties who have my old address. I've not received any letter from Arrow instructing ResolveCall.
          Also, the new owners of the property have my email address but don't have my postal address - hoping that ResolveCall actually don't attend as it could be embarrassing! I guess that's what they're aiming for though?

What should I do? File?

Comment

• scrap my last command, i forgot you didn't make seperate posts for each debt, so instead, update the debt, then copy and past onto new post, that may be better.

6, Debt: Shop Direct - Now with Arrow Global
            Balance at time of starting DMP: £1923
            Current balance: £1250

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

• resolve call may turn up at your property, or they may just try and phone you. they may have a problem with that yes just file, don't worry about them visiting your old address, they can't say what it is about.

Comment

• Oh good! As long as they don't say what it's about I don't care!
                Im obviously registered at my new address on the electoral roll, so won't be long until they contact me here I guess!

Thanks Nightwatch.

??????

Comment

Oh good! As long as they don't say what it's about I don't care!
                  Im obviously registered at my new address on the electoral roll, so won't be long until they contact me here I guess!

Thanks Nightwatch.

??????
                  Hi powerofcats. if they do turn up Socially distanced or otherwise. Just socially tell them to go away. And they will rather quickly. After leaving the usual card with the contact details

Comment

I've moved house and have a Royal Mail redirection on my account so receive all correspondence from any and all parties who have my old address. I've not received any letter from Arrow instructing ResolveCall.
                    First of all Welcome to your new home

I can see Niddy has said all four of these debts have enforceable credit agreements sent in response to your s77-79 CCA Requests. Was that because the accounts were opened in 2012 or were there other reasons?

Were you served with a Default Notice for each of them before they were terminated and assigned to Arrow?

And is the debt owner Arrow Global or Arrow Global (Guernsey) Ltd? I have a reason for asking.

Di

Comment

• Just a check-in. Nothing to update as such. I've a few letters with annual statements that have arrived and I'll update those when I'm able but nothing else of note as of yet.

Comment

Just a check-in. Nothing to update as such. I've a few letters with annual statements that have arrived and I'll update those when I'm able but nothing else of note as of yet.

I'm pleased things are quiet.

I've glanced back through your Diary but not sure whether you are still paying any/all of these debts?

I see some credit agreements were seen as enforceable by Niddy but there's more to it than just the credit agreement especially if the debt has been assigned (sold) to a debt purchaser who may lack FCA authorisation. Or the original creditor didn't serve a compliant Default Notice.

I look forward to reading your updates.

Di

Comment

• Huh...

I've just checked my transunion credit file and 'Link Financial Outsourcing Ltd' have re-added one of my old defaulted debts that dropped off over 6 years ago and marked it as a new default!

I don't even know which one this is as the balance doesn't match any figures I have and the last letters I have from Link are for 2 MBNA debts that are higher than this amount...

EDIT: found that the account number matches Debt 14 (I believe) as it's definitely one of the Barclaycard ones (found an old Resolver complaint with the same account number)

14. Debt: Egg Loan - bought by Barclays - Currently Hoist Finance UK Holdings 3 Limited.

What should I do?
                          Last edited by PowerofCats; 26 January 2021, 14:58.

Comment

• Hiya.

Have you received any letters from Link saying they have this account.?

Comment

• Originally posted by nightwatch View Post
                              Hiya.

Have you received any letters from Link saying they have this account.?
                              I haven't received any at all :/ the last update I have was from HOIST

Comment

• Debt 10 updated
                                10. Debt: Barclaycard - (still with barclaycard)
                                Account Opened: Unsure - dropped off credit file. Was pre-2007 however
                                Balance at time of starting DMP: £5000?
                                Current balance: £3116
                                Defaulted? YES - Dropped off and gone
                                22/01/19 - letter from Barclaycard informing me they are currently unable to fulfil my S78 request and at this time they are unable to enforce the debt. Filed for now UNENFORCEABLE

26/01/21 - Check on credit file and see that this month LINK FINANCIAL OUTSOURCING LTD have re-added the default! It was backdated to the 24/04/19 However this is the SECOND default for the same debt as the first was logged in 2013 and expired 2019! Written complaint sent via Resolver and also a further CCA request. SAR sent to Barclaycard and logged via email. I have a letter dated 12/04/2018 from Barclaycard confirming the default date was May 2012 on this account.

Comment

Working...
                                X