GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script PowerOfCats UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PowerOfCats UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now this is what a Hard Search is

HARD SEARCHES

Hard searches are made by lenders when considering applications for credit. They don’t affect your TransUnion credit score, but may be considered by lenders when working out how credit-worthy you are.

Link Financial Outsourcing Ltd (SR,SACT,CR,R,CV)
    Debt Collection

Now are LINK Money Lenders? Unless you have directly contacted them HOW CAN THEY CLAIM TO BE CONSIDERING APPLICATIONS FOR CREDIT.

No this is to deliberately damage your CREDIT WORTHINESS beyond 5/6 years what other purpose does it serve?
    Raising a dispute or contacting them MIGHT be considered Admitting a Debt and thus restarting the Statute Bar Clock.

I surmise that LINK think they can continue to do this every 2 years BUT of course damage to CREDIT opens the door to DAMAGES doesn't it.

Comment

• Interesting! Thank you!
      None of my link accounts appear on my credit file, so I can only imagine it is to 'damage' my credit. Do potential lenders see the debt collection heading?
      I worry they'll keep doing the checks every few months, though... Is that possible or legal?

Comment

• Originally posted by PowerofCats View Post
        Interesting! Thank you!
        None of my link accounts appear on my credit file, so I can only imagine it is to 'damage' my credit. Do potential lenders see the debt collection heading?
        I worry they'll keep doing the checks every few months, though... Is that possible or legal?
        HARD SEARCHES REMAIN FOR 2 YEARS
        ".. Hard searches are made by lenders when considering applications for credit. .."
        ".. They don’t affect your TransUnion credit score, but may be considered by lenders when working out how credit-worthy you are. .."

Well after 5/6 years the CRA debt falls off doesn't it and LINK nolonger have a reason for reporting do they!
        The Hard search remains for 2 years! I don't know whether there is any other restriction on the number of Hard Searchs so I presume LINK can continue every 2 years to repeat their PARTY TRICK

For what other purpose, since they are not LENDERS , it can only be to Destroy your CREDIT
        Last edited by Roger; 17 July 2022, 14:20.

Comment

Working...
        X