GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script PowerOfCats UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PowerOfCats UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Debt No. 5 - Bank of Scotland/Moorcroft update - confirmed receipt of CCA request.

Comment

debt no. 10 - response from Barclaycard '...we need to advise you that regrettably we are currently unable to fulfil your request. As such, we are not currently able to enforce our agreement with you and the agreement will remain unenforceable until such time as we are able to fulfil your request - goes on to ask me to pay and gives the balance (no chance until they can prove it's enforceable!)

they add:

I acknowledge that there has been a delay in responding to your request for information under sec78. As you are aware, we are unable to provide historic T&Cs and accept that we are therefore prevented from enforcing our agreement with you while this state of affairs continues. I note that sec 78(6)(b) was repealed on the 31 May 2018, meaning that it no longer an offence for a creditor to fail to comply with s78(1) for more than one month. This completes our obligations under sec 78 of the act.

Comment

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh what a shame = never mind a ? may they spend their life looking for it lol
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

debt no 12 - Capital One with Lowells
          Letter received 'we've been unable to obtain the requested documents' ... ' as we have been unable to provide the requested documents we have decided to not pursue the outstanding money at this time. however, if Capital One provides the requested documentation in the future, we may contact you again to request payment'.

result, for now! Filed

Comment

updated debt 15 - Barclaycard. Letter from PRA. They're unable to find a copy of my original docs due to the age of my account and have deemed it unenforceable.

Comment

update debt 13 - Barclaycard - PRA have sent over reconstituted T&Cs - I have emailed over to Niddy for his thoughts

Comment

Diana Mayhew , just want to say another big thank you. I had such a wobble before talking to you a few weeks ago and after our call I relaxed and pulled on my big pants. Very calm and collected now over all of this! Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by PowerofCats View Post
                  updated debt 15 - Barclaycard. Letter from PRA. They're unable to find a copy of my original docs due to the age of my account and have deemed it unenforceable.
                  Keep that letter

Comment

Originally posted by Warwick65 View Post

Keep that letter
                    Have done everything is filed away.

Comment

debt no. 11 - Asda/New Day currently with Lowells - letter received - 'we've been unable to obtain the requested documents' Asda have been unable to supply all the documentation required to fulfil you request under section 77/78. As we have been unable to provide the requested documents we have decided to not pursue the outstanding money at this time. However, if Asda provide the requested documentation in the future, we may contact you again to request payment.
                      Balance has been amended to £0.00
                      Letter filed

Comment

Well good news again. Another letter to keep

Comment

update debt 13 - Barclaycard - emailed to Niddy for his thoughts and currently unenforceable as it's incomplete.

Comment

for some reason my UE emoticon has gone all funny and only showing code... sorry!

Comment

Debt 5 - BOS Credit Card with Moorcroft

25/0219 - letter from Moorcroft received with recon terms etc, signed statement of account, copy of original application recon version of original agreement. Will send over to Niddy for thoughts.
                              '

Comment

webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk
                                I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Working...
                                X