GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script At long last I am claiming life back - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

At long last I am claiming life back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Co-op
    • Type of account: credit card
    • Date commenced :1996
    • Approx balance: £932
    • Date last paid: 2008
    • on DMP SC
    • Account owner : lLink
    • CCA Request went 11/09/17
    • 05/10/17
    received statement of account. States the same as previous Entry for Co-op. Not sure what to do next, suspect nothing . I’m still paying agreed amount as I have been for 9 years .

UPDATE Still no response to CCA. Plan to do the same as other co-op acct

Comment

Originally posted by Selinek View Post
      Citi financial
      • Date commenced pre 2007
      • Approx balance: £1109
      • on DMP SC
      • Account owner : 1st Credit
      • CCA request sent 11/09/17.

Received letter stating that account is on hold until information has been found.

I know it’s a waiting game

20/10/17: received statement of account. No sign of CCA. I’m look to put in F&F is this is a good time or should I wait ?
      I would wait to see if they can produce a compliant agreement before thinking about making any offers.

Comment

Co-op
        • Date commenced :2005
        • Approx balance: £932
        • on DMP SC
        • Account owner : link

CCA request sent 11/09/17.

Received statement of account today , 05/10/17 dated 19 September 2017 . The statement of account goes on to say this notice is given in compliance with the consumer credit act 1974 because you are in arrears with your payments under this agreement. The current arrears represents the outstanding balance as you failed to maintain payments in accordance with the terms of the original agreement so the full amount has become due.

I will send a copy to nid to have a look at. I know it’s not the credit agreement but I wonder if this is anything I need to worry about what do I need to do next if anything

UPDATE
        28/10/17. Received statement no sign of cca. Default drops off my credit file. 11/11/17. If I have heard nothing by then I plan to make a F&F offer
        The statement of account is something creditors are suposed to send every year, though not all do. Just file it, no need to send to Niddy. As with my previous comment, I would not think about making a F&F offer until they come back with a proper response to your CCA request.

Comment

as above
          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Still Waving View Post

I would wait to see if they can produce a compliant agreement before thinking about making any offers.
            Ok I’ll hold fire.

Comment

American Express
              • Date commenced :2006
              • Approx balance: £972
              • on DMP SC
              • Account owner : NCO-other

21/10/17 Received what looks like an enforceable agreement. Will send to Niddy

Last edited by Selinek; 31 October 2017, 19:19.

Comment

Egg Card
                • Approx balance: £1200
                • on DMP SC
                • Account owner : Link Financial

Absolutely no response.

Comment

Egg Loan
                  • Type of account: personal loan
                  • Approx balance: £799
                  • on DMP SC
                  • Account owner : NCO Arrow/Capquest

Absolutely no response.

Comment

Lloyd’s TSB
                    • Approx balance: £545
                    • on DMP SC
                    • Account owner :Westcot

20/09/17 received letter and returned £1 cheque( not one in my name) to either send to the O/C or I request they do it . Not bothered as yet will get onto them

Comment

Lloyd’s TSB
                      • Approx balance: £545
                      • on DMP SC
                      • Account owner :Westcot

20/09/17 received letter and returned £1 cheque( not one in my name) to either send to the O/C or I request they do it . Not bothered as yet will get onto them
                      If you are a member of AAD+ there is a letter there covering this scenario which you could send to them (it's in section 3 - Requests to Comply). It probably needs editing slightly to suit this present situation.

Comment

Who are Wescott collection on behalf>??? Wescot are not Debt Buyers so they represent somebody else??
                        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

If you are a member of AAD+ there is a letter there covering this scenario which you could send to them (it's in section 3 - Requests to Comply). It probably needs editing slightly to suit this present situation.
                          Thank you still waving I will take look.

Comment

Thank you still waving I will take look.

Comment

Originally posted by The Tech Clerk View Post
                              Who are Wescott collection on behalf>??? Wescot are not Debt Buyers so they represent somebody else??
                              lloyds tsb

Comment

so it would seem Lloyds still own it and wescott are just trying to get collection commissions

Comment

Working...
                                X