GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Buffy's diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Buffy's diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Buffy's diary

what happened with the default issue?

i wouldn't ignore anyone, certainly not if they are threatening legal stuff

have you sent the soldin dispute letter and is this the first you've heard since April

Comment

Besides about a hundred calls from them when they took over this is the first letter they send. I havent send them anything yet, should i send account sold in dispute or the one about threatening legal action?

Comment

so what exactly did the the letter from Freds say?

if this is the first letter you've had from them, is it full on "we're going for the courts" or is it one threat among many>

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20140919_082655.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	228.0 KB
ID:	1401556

Comment

Is everything OK ?
            if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Yeah just waiting game now, 2 of the defaults come off my file this year. The homebase card is the only one that they still keep sending me letters and i can afford to give them a F+F but i have another 2.5 years before the default drops off and i am trying to get them to backdate it

Comment

Well done you know where we are if you need us xx
                if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

I thought it was time for an update. Only defaults still on my credit file are HSBC mastercard (which is UE anyways) and Halifax loan. One comes off my file in November and the other in February so in 6 months I will have a clean credit record I haven't heard anything in over a year from any of my creditors and is all thanks to you guys

Comment

That's great news, fingers crossed for the next 6 months

Comment

I've my fingers crossed for you too buffy300577

Best wishes
                      IF
                      "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Thanks for the update buffy300577. I'm keeping my fingers crossed too :0
                        Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

Hey all. It now seems that the only debt that they are still chasing is my Halifax credit card. It has now passed to Moorcroft and I got a letter from them asking for payment proposal or they will take further action. The default has dropped off my file, should I just ignore the letter and see what they send next?
                          Also I have recently opened a bank account with Halifax, is there a chance that they can take money out of my account to pay the credit card? Even though the debt has been passed to Moorcroft?

Comment

HSBC passed/sold my debt on and I still have an account with them. They have never taken anything out, but for a long time it was in and out of a small overdraft, so never really had anything in it for them to take.

Comment

All 4 of my defaults have now dropped off my file but the debts still have another 3-4 years for SB. If any of them get a CCJ will the debt reappear on my credit file?

Comment

I don't think Niddy and the team will let you get a CCJ!

Comment

Working...
                                X