GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Buffy's diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Buffy's diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Buffy's diary

so stop paying for a couple of months that'll concentrate their minds a bit more then you can offer your F&F or 50p a month for 70 years

Comment

I totally agree with you. I think I will just cancel my DMP with Payplan, need to talk to my ex first tho because we took the DMP together and he still has debts that he's paying to them.

Comment

Originally posted by buffy300577 View Post
        HSBC mastercard - Was with Metropolitan, now with Arrow Global
        Current balance £4178
        Account opened: July 2006
        Last full payment: June 2008
        Default Date: 13 November 2009
        Stopped payments May 2013

6/6/12 Send CCA letter

26/06/12 Letter from Metropolitan, they don't have the documents now, will issue to me when they do
        17/7/12 Send CCA Reminder - Unenforceability Threat
        CCA back, awaiting Niddy's judgement
        04/08/12 Mastercard 100% Sending "Missing terms" on Monday

April 2013 - Account was sold to NCO Arrow Global
        20th May 2013 - Account sold in dispute letter send to Arrow Global
        30th December 2013 - I havent heard anything from Arrow Global since May.
        I have a quick question about this account. The CCA they send me was clearly UE because they forced the application page. Basically the account was opened in 1999 and the address they had on it was one I moved 3 years later (was handwritten on it). I havent heard anything from them but the account still shows on my credit file, I was wondering if I can make them remove the whole entry (including the default) if I complain or something about them forging documents? Note the actual date account was opened was 1999 and not 2006. I have proof from my credit file of dates that I moved addresses and date that account was opened.

Comment

I have one where they totally forged the CCA, just treating it like all the rest

sent http://www.all-about-debt.co.uk/old/...ument-received and haven't heard anything since................

Comment

Yeah i send HSBC that one also, they sold the debt to Arrow Global and I send them the one about being UE and account sold in dispute. Haven't heard anything from Arrow since then but it would be great if I can lose this from my credit file before Nov 2015

Comment

I've also just realised that they only started reporting this debt in April 2013. The loan I have with them which is enforceable they aren't even reporting to the credit agencies

Comment

I have finally taken the plunge and cancelled my DMP with Payplan.
                I have to say I'm a bit scared of what will follow, have been on the plan for 5 years.

Comment

you will be fine! relax and try to save some of the DMP money for emergencies and ultimately possible F&F

and stop looking at your credit report, keeping quietly under the radar works much better with UE, every time you check your report, you're running a big flag up advertising yourself.......................

Comment

I was only paying them £3 a month, not much savings to be honest
                    Hoping this will force the DCA to take low F+F settlements

Comment

I had a debt with CL Finance that is now paid off but on my credit file it has been showing as 6 payments missed since October 2009, they never defaulted me. Is it worth chasing them up to place a backdated default and if yes how can I do it?

Comment

Got the following letter from Moorcroft, whats the best reply? Also note that they have charged me £12 to send this letter, what a joke. Is there anything i can add to get them to remove that £12 fine?
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20140401_185814.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	99.2 KB
ID:	1399886

Comment

Originally posted by buffy300577 View Post
                          Got the following letter from Moorcroft, whats the best reply? Also note that they have charged me £12 to send this letter, what a joke. Is there anything i can add to get them to remove that £12 fine?
                          [ATTACH=CONFIG]11483[/ATTACH]
                          What's the history ?
                          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

I was with Payplan for over 5 years, cancelled in January. So far only Moorcroft have bothered to chase up. I am fighting with them to backdate the default on this account which was added 3 years after i got on the DMP. They send me a letter beginning of March saying they are putting the account on hold until they look into the default issue. They send this letter last week even though it says "contact us by the 13th". My aim is to force them to backdate the default even if it means paying the amount in full. If that fails I can do a F+F but the lower they will go at the moment is 80%.
                            20% discount is not worth it in my eyes. lol

Comment

The Moorcroft account has now been passed to Fredrickson. I received a letter from them threatening legal action. Moorcroft has added £24 in fees to send me 2 letter before passing the account to Fredrickson. Has anyone dealt with them with regards to settling?

Comment

They all threaten action. Wait to see what happens next.

Comment

Working...
                                X