GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Squirrelnutkin UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Squirrelnutkin UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Squirrelnutkin UE Diary

Originally posted by Squirrelnutkin
    My goodness Niddy, you replied in time it took me to type all that out-did not realise you would read straight away ;LOL
    haha - I thought you'd already asked the question and replied, I never knew you were typing the letter - if I need the content of the letter i'll ask, ive seen most of them 100's of times so rarely need the content reciting

If I was you, give them a week or two and see what they do then if nothing update this and we'll reassess things. In the meantime, send the above letter to CrapQuest to shut-them-up/ ;D

p.s. i'm not normally that quick - its only cos i'd just finished the diaries and yours popped up - pure luck lol. 2
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Well much appreciated! I will send letter to Crapquest as you suggest.

By the way I have sent CCA requests to all my other creditors and will update diary accordingly tomorrow.

Comment

By the way I have sent CCA requests to all my other creditors and will update diary accordingly tomorrow.
        Okies, although i'll be away for a few days after tonight so don't worry - i'll sort things when i'm back after the weekend.... y
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hi Niddy,

Have received letter from capital One referring me to the "key financial information on your credit agreement we have already provided. You will see these specifically provide details of the credit limit, monthly payments and interest rates set out as required by the prescribed terms.
          We have previously provided you with a copy of your current terms and a reconstituted copy of your original agreement., together with a scanned copy of the signature page of your original agreement. You were also provided with a statement of your account. Therefore we have fully complied....
          Your account status remains defaulted and the balance is currently due is £460.20.
          Your account balance remains fully due and owing and we will continue to request payment. We strongly defend any claim you bring in relation to your agrrement.
          If you are considering using services of a claims management co we refer you to the warnings issued by Ministry of Justice with regard to the misleading statements blah blah...
          Financial regulations require me to advise you this is my final response...then goes on to say about option to contact ombudsman who "may choose not to consider your case as issues regarding enforceability would be better considered by a court..."

By statement of account do they mean a full statement of payments I have made etc...because I have certainly not received anything like that from them?

I sent a copy of the letter you advised to Capquest. This letter from Capital One is dated 11th November but only received yesterday.

Capquest have started leaving messages on my answerphone again today.

Should I send a copy of the same letter I sent to Capquest to Capital One?

Comment

National Westminster

Type: Credit card
            Date commenced: pre-1999 (probably some years before but can't remember exactly when I took it out)
            Approx balance: £3500
            Date last full payment made: 2001
            Arrangement: Token payments form 2001 until present
            Account appears to be owned by Intrum Justitia and managed by Outstanding Services.

Key:
            Sent
            Received
            Other information

9.11.2010: CCA request sent

Comment

RBS Mint (was Advanta)

Type: Credit Card
              Date commenced: pre-1999
              Approximate Balance:£3470
              Arrangement: Token payments from 2001 until present
              Account managed by Intrum Justitia

KeySent
              Received
              Other information

9.11.2010 CCA request sent to Intrum Justitia
              17.11.2010 Letter received from Intrum Justitia-acknowledging receipt of request which has been referred to original creditor
              December 2010 CCA received from RBS Mint. Emailed to Niddy to check if enforceable
              7.1.2011 Letter sent to Mint as suggested in Niddy's post of 5th January.
              17.1.2011 Letter received from Fredrickson Internationalsaying "our client now requires payment in full (Mint has obviously passed debt to them).
              17.1.2011 Letter also received today from Mint themselves dated 13th January insisting that they have met the requirements and debt is enforceable.
              21.1.2011 "Threat-o-Gram - Letter before Action" sent to Fredrickson as per Niddy's post of today.
              27.1.2011 Letter received from Fredrickson International dated 24th January- "Letter Before Action" demanding immediate payment in full.
              19.3.2011 Letter received from Fredrickson International dated 17.3.2011 stating that unless they hear from me with proposals for repayment of the debt
              within 10 days enforcement procedures will be taken without further notice.
              30.3.2011 Letter received from Bryan Carter (Solicitors) dated 28th March. Letter states that payment must be made in full within 14 days or they will recommend to their client that proceedings will be issued without further notice.
              4.4.2011 Letter sent to Fredrickson International "Threat by lender/DCA -to commence litigation"
              as advised by Niddy in his post today.
              12.4.2011 Letter from Fredrickson dated 7.4.2011 requesting that I send £10.00 for copy statements or copy of agreement etc.
              23.6.2011 Letter from Fredrickson dated 21.6.2011: Letter before Action demanding payment in full within 7 days.
              29.6.2011 Letter sent to Fredrickson as suggested in Niddy's post of 27 June (This was tracked as being delivered on 4th July).
              5.7.2011 Letter from Bryan Carter (Solicitors) dated 1.7.2011 requesting payment within the next 14 days "failing which we will recommend that proceedings be issued without further notice".
              11.7.2011 Letter from Fredrickson dated 7.7.2011 informing me that
              if I require copy statements etc I need to send £10.00 with covering letter to RBS
              22.7.2011 Letter dated 19.7.2011 from Wescot Credit Services who now appear to have taken on case. Informing me that they have been instructed by client to collect debt on their behalf and I must either pay debt in full or contact them.
              4.8.2011 Letter dated 1.8.2011 from Wescot demanding that I contact them to agree repayment and threatening either legal action or referral to doorstep collection agency.
              Last edited by Squirrelnutkin; 4 August 2011, 21:59. Reason: Upate

Comment

Barclaycard

Type: Credit card
                Last full payment made: 2001
                Approximate balance: £3100
                Account still with Barclays

9.11.2010 CCA request sent.
                17.11.2010 Letter form Barclaycard acknowledging receipt of request.
                8.1.2011 Letter received from "Apex Credit Management" demanding payment of full outstanding balance. Nothing received from Barclaycard since the above acknowledgement; they have therefore passed debt on for management by CCA without furnishing me with the CCA.
                20.1.2011 Letter dated 15th January received from Apex Credit Management. It is headed "Home visit appointment" and says I must call their office without delay "to avoid an agent attending your premises".
                21.1.2011 "Harrassment and Threat of Doorstep Visit" letter sent to Apex as per Niddy's post of today
                27.1.2011 Letter dated 25th Jan received from Apex stating that they have now instructed field agent to visit.
                11.2.2011 Letter received from Apex dated 9.2.2011 just stating the balance outstanding.
                12.2.2011 Letter received from Apex dated 10.2.2011 requesting payment of full outstanding balance and asking me to contact their office within 10 days.
                14.2.2011 Letter from Apex dated 11.2.2011 with exactly same content as the one dated 10.2.2011.
                22.2.2011 Letter received from Apex dated 20.2.2011 stating that I am at risk of account being passed to external field agent who will arrange a "visit to your property".
                3.3.2011 Letter received from Apex dated 2.3.2011 stating that field agent will now be instructed to arrange a visit at a time that is suitable to them.
                25.3.2011 Letter received from Apex dated 23.3.2011 saying they have been authorised by their client to consider a discounted settlement figure.
                4.4.2011 Letter sent to Apex "Final response No CCA and refusal of doorstep visit" as advised by Niddy in his post of today.
                2.7.2011 Letter received from Wescot Credit Services dated 28.6.2011 informing me that they have been instructed to collect and asking me to pay debt in full or contact them.
                14.7.2011 Letter received from Wescot dated 11.7.2011 headed Final Notice and informing me that unless I contact them within 10 days further collection activity will be taken.
                25.7.2011 Letter dated 22.7.2011 received from Nelson Guest and Partners Solicitors informing me that they are instructed by Wescot on behalf of Barclays. Unless full payment is made within 10 days "further recovery action will be undertaken".

15.6.2013 Letter received from Lowell dated 13.06.2013 stating that Barclaycard have advised original agreement is NO LONGER AVAILABLE due to length of time since account was opened. They are closing file and will not make further contact concerning payment unless the copy agreement is received at some point from Barclaycard.
                Last edited by Squirrelnutkin; 3 June 2014, 09:35. Reason: Update

Comment

MBNA

Type: Credit Card
                  Approximate balance:£3900
                  Account owned by Link FS

9.11.2010 CCA request sent
                  13.11.2010 Letter received from Link stating that they have requested the information from MBNA and that is may take "up to 30 days to provide".
                  29.12.2010 Letter received from Link enclosing copy of CCA from MBNA. Emailed to Niddy for checking.
                  7.1.2011 Letter sent to Link as suggested in Niddy's post of 5th January.
                  15.1.2011 Letter received from Link dated 14th January enclosing CCA from MBNA (should obviously have been enclosed with their letter of 29.12.2010 and had been omitted). Will send copy to Niddy for checking.
                  4.2.2011 Niddy says
                  Last edited by Squirrelnutkin; 8 February 2011, 15:32. Reason: Update

Comment

Masterloan

Type:Unsecured Loan
                    Applied for pre-1999 (but I seem to remember it was increased from a smaller loan possibly in 2000)
                    Approximate balance: £10,500
                    Arrangement: Token payments from 2001 to present
                    Account still with Masterloan (Barclays)

9.11.2010 CCA request sent
                    24.11.2010 Copy CCA received from Barclays in respect of Masterloan
                    28.11.2010 Niddy says CCA is :cry
                    30.11.2010 Letter sent to Barclays as suggested by Niddy in post of 28th November
                    23.12.2010 "Urgent Final Demand" received from "Debt Managers Ltd" dated 17.12.2010 stating that my "overdue account has been referred to Debt Managers Ltd for immediate collection."
                    24.12.2010 Letter received from Barclays dated 22.12.2010 stating there is no longer any legitimate dispute and normal collections process will now continue.
                    7.1.2011 "Notice of Legal Action" received from Debt Managers (dated 29.12.2010)
                    7.1.2011 Letter sent to Debt Managers explaining that I can pay no more than I was previously paying to Masterloan (Barclays). See post of today's date below.
                    8.1.2011 Letter received from Debt Managers offering a "settlement opportunity" dated 5th Jan so obviously sent out before they received my letter of 7th.
                    17.1.2011 Received from Debt Managers: "Notice of Proceedings-Pursuant to the County Courts Act 1984" dated 11th January and requesting payment of full outstanding debt.
                    18.1.2011 Letter sent to Debt Managers pointing out that I had already written to them on 7th Jan informing them that I am unable to pay full outstanding sum. Indicated that I am willing to make token payments.
                    20.1.2011 Letter dated 14th January received from Debt Managers confirming that they will accept my offer of token payments.

29th October 2016 Letter received from Barclays dated 27th October informing me that account was being passed to Arvato Financial Solutions to manage on their behalf. (I had stopped paying Debt Managers a couple of months before when Barlcays wrote to tell me the account was no longer being handled by them)

15th November 2016 Letter dated 13th November received from Arvato asking me to ring them to discuss repayment. They are offering a reduced rate of 40% of the balance in a lump sum but this is not a possibility for me.
                    Last edited by Squirrelnutkin; 21 November 2016, 16:49. Reason: Update

Comment

Hi Niddy,

Have received letter from capital One referring me to the "key financial information on your credit agreement we have already provided. I sent a copy of the letter you advised to Capquest. This letter from Capital One is dated 11th November but only received yesterday.

Capquest have started leaving messages on my answerphone again today.

Should I send a copy of the same letter I sent to Capquest to Capital One?
                      Hiya, send this to CrapQuest: ---> viewtopic.php?p=178#p178 and ignore Crappy1 (as they have sold the debt to CrapQuest right?)

You do not need to contact Crappy1 again - just ignore their letter k

Comment

As to the other debts, when you get the CCA's I will respond as appropriate..... in the meantime you just ignore them, until they write to you, at which point let me know via this thread (update it)...

Thanks

Comment

Hi Niddy,

Thanks for your reply (you work so hard for us here-thank you!).

I am sure Capital One still own this debt...Capquest refer to them as their "clients" and in their last letter say Capital One have instructed them to "continue to collect as normal" (I have not been told they have sold debt just that account has been passed to Capquest).

So do I need to send Capital One the same letter I sent to Capquest on 16th Nov as you advised here? ---> viewtopic.php?p=2309#p2309

Or should Capquest have passed this on (the letter sent to Capquest crossed in post with Capital One's last letter to me)

Thanks once again.

Comment

Hiya

Ooops sorry missed that! Yea, send a copy to crappy1 and say - this is a copy of what I recently sent to crapquest.

However still send the telephone harassment letter to CrapQuest yea?

Comment

I will indeed-they have been ringing even as I type these posts ;F-

Comment

I will indeed-they have been ringing even as I type these posts ;F-
                                Arseholes never learn, sometimes it is best to change numbers..... however depends how much it bothers you

Comment

Working...
                                X