GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Squirrelnutkin UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Squirrelnutkin UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Squirrelnutkin UE Diary

its the one that says you are treating their letter as a Formal Letter before action http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...l=1#post495044
    Last edited by nightwatch; 21 November 2016, 17:41. Reason: lack of the letter E on this stupid keyboard
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

You are not a nuisance all questions are worth asking that's what we are here for.xxx
      if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by nightwatch View Post
        its the one that says you are treating their letter as a Formal Letter before action http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...l=1#post495044

Hi Nightwatch...I am not sure if I am able to see all the letters. The only one I can find on that link is the one with the following text:

Dear Sirs

Re:
        Account Number:

I acknowledge receipt of your letter dated 11 November 2015.

I confirm that at present I intend to defend any claim that may be issued in this matter.

I therefore request in accordance with the Pre –Action Protocol Practice Direction 1 6(c) that you provide me with disclosure of the following key documents central to any claim your client may intend making:

1. Credit agreement
        2. Deed of Assignment
        3. Notice of Assignment
        4. Default Notice
        5. Termination Notice
        6. Statement of Account

I look forward to receiving the documentation requested prior to a claim being issued in this matter.

Yours Faithfully

Is this the one? Thank you for your patience.

Comment

Thank you Nanna58...I am still not sure if I am seeing the right letter!

Comment

Have a look at the link NW gave in post 136 above that should be the one .x

Comment

[QUOTE=nanna58;580490]Have a look at the link NW gave in post 136 above that should be the one .x[

Hi...That just takes me thought to a page with a list of templates, not any particular one? I have realised that I am only getting access to the ones that are for public viewing and there is another members area with more templates to which I can't gain access, although I have been a member for a long time? Perhaps that is why I am not seeing it?

Comment

I'll flag it up for you incase there is a link problem.

Comment

Thank you

Comment

I click on the link and the LBA template is there,
                    Your version is the new one to be sent if you have previously sent a CCA request to how ever they are requesting the money for
                    Last edited by nightwatch; 21 November 2016, 21:40.

Comment

Thank you Nightwatch. So the text is the one I have copied in my post 138 above?

Comment

You are correct

Comment

Many thanks-will get that off recorded tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                          X