GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Snudgerchops UE Diary. - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Snudgerchops UE Diary.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nightwatch View Post

except in my house, when you ask the hubby to find something right in front of them,
    But that is men for you
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

• Cheeky wallahs
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

• Diary updated for reference.

CCA request sent by recorded delivery to Arrow Global. 03/03/2012.
        Letter of response with Postal order returned. Dated, 15/03/2012.
        Niddy advised to send this 16/03/2012. http://www.all-about-debt.co.uk/temp...lity/s2-t5.php
        Following sent by recorded delivery 19/03/2012. http://www.all-about-debt.co.uk/temp...lity/s2-t5.php
        04/042012. Received letter in response to above.
        17/04/2012. Telephone call from RMA Resolve. Ignored.
        23/04/12. Letter from RMA Resolve. Received 10 days after the date on their letter.
        24/04/2012. 2nd letter from RMA Resolve. Received 7 days after the date on their letter.
        16/03/12. Received a "recon" against an online agreement for one which was completed over the phone.
        Niddy advised to send this. Our Templates | Unenforceability Templates | CCA Query - Forged Document Received
        31/10/12. Letter from Solicitors acting on behalf of Britannica Recoveries.
        03/11/12. Sent this. Account Sold whilst in Dispute
        09/01/15. Received citation/writ/warrant from sheriff court on behalf of Britannica Recoveries S.A.R.L - Arrow.
        17/10/18. Received letter from Shoosmiths- Discounted settlement offer on behalf of client Britannica. Don't reply legal action might follow.
        03/12/18. Sold in dispute letter sent by recorded delivery.

Comment

• Deleted - duplicate post

Comment

Working...
          X