GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Snudgerchops UE Diary. - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Snudgerchops UE Diary.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Snudgerchops UE Diary.

Originally posted by vint1954 View Post
    I would be inclined to send to AK

Yes they tend to run after that and try to pass on.
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by GANGSHIELD View Post
      Yes they tend to run after that and try to pass on.
      Sorry, temp edit to the post to find the right template. Updated now

Comment

Great stuff - Thanks will fire it off tomorrow morning.

Comment

Hi All,

Sorry for all the questions but I've just read the first paragraph of the recommended template: See Below.

On XX/XX/XXXX I wrote requesting that you supply me a true copy of the executed credit agreement for the above numbered account. In response to this request I was supplied a document, a copy of which is attached, that did not comply with the requirements of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 (CCA1974), primarily as it does not contain all the necessary prescribed terms.

The fact of the matter is I never requested this information from Aktiv - They just sent it to me. So I think I may need to delete the quoted text above and just send the remainder of the template.

What do you guy's think?

Thanks in advance as always.

Snudgerchops

Comment

Originally posted by snudgerchops View Post
            Hi All,

Sorry for all the questions but I've just read the first paragraph of the recommended template: See Below.

On XX/XX/XXXX I wrote requesting that you supply me a true copy of the executed credit agreement for the above numbered account. In response to this request I was supplied a document, a copy of which is attached, that did not comply with the requirements of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 (CCA1974), primarily as it does not contain all the necessary prescribed terms.

The fact of the matter is I never requested this information from Aktiv - They just sent it to me. So I think I may need to delete the quoted text above and just send the remainder of the template.

What do you guy's think?

Snudgerchops
            Just delete red text and add .....Thank you for your letter dated xx/xx/xx the content has been noted.
            I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by in 2 deep View Post
              Just delete red text and add .....Thank you for your letter dated xx/xx/xx the content has been noted.
              Brilliant - Will do.

Thanks as always.

Comment

MBNA CREDIT CARD/EXPERTO CREDITE

Balance: £4300
                Default Date: 12/2009
                Account Opened: 02/2003

CCA request sent by recorded delivery to Experto Credite. 03/03/2012.
                Letter from Experto Credite, dated 5th March 2012, received 7th March. They have requested the information from MBNA. Full details of the letter can be seen by clicking the link in my first post above.

26/04/12 - Letter received from 'Aktiv Kapital', dated 118/04/12. They have bought the debt from Experto.
                27/04/12 - Sent in response to above. http://www.all-about-debt.co.uk/templates/unenforceability/s3-t4.php

Letter from Experto Credite: Supplied documentation as requested.
                10/05/11 Emailed Niddy and he says
                12/05/12 - SENT - Our Templates | Unenforceability Templates | CCA Query - Missing Prescribed Terms
                18/05/12 - Experto Credite - Resolve this balance, statement of account also included.

20/06/12 - Experto Credite - Failed to resolve matter. Through credit reference agency we cab see improvement in financial circumstances. Account is registered at CRA where a record of the amount is shown at your address.

09/07/12 - Aktiv Kapital - Purchased outstanding balance with Varde. Contact us arrange payment.

27/07/12 - Settlement Offer - Not received any communication from you. Call us.

26/09/12 - Claim to have sent the original credit agreement - the same documents Experto sent and which Niddy deemed unenforcible.

29/09/12 - Sent this in reply to above. Our Templates | Unenforceability Templates | CCA Query - Missing Prescribed Terms
                Received a letter back from Aktiv today in response to the above.

In brief: As you have been supplied a true copy of the original agreement I can not see any reason for this account to be considered "in dispute"

Request your payment proposal by return.

Account will shortly be returned to our collections department.

Any idea what I should send next?

Snudgerchops

Comment

Received a letter back from Aktiv today in response to the above.

In brief: As you have been supplied a true copy of the original agreement I can not see any reason for this account to be considered "in dispute"

Request your payment proposal by return.

Account will shortly be returned to our collections department.

Any idea what I should send next?

Snudgerchops
                  See what they do next........that's what I would do..

Comment

Originally posted by in 2 deep View Post
                    See what they do next........that's what I would do..
                    Ok will do.

Thanks for all the help.

Comment

• Re: Snudgerchops UE Diary.

Letter from Experto Credite, dated 5th March 2012, received 7th March. They have requested the information from MBNA. Full details of the letter can be seen by clicking the link in my first post above.

26/04/12 - Letter received from 'Aktiv Kapital', dated 118/04/12. They have bought the debt from Experto.
                      27/04/12 - Sent in response to above. Our Templates | Unenforceability Templates | Account Sold whilst in Dispute

12/05/12 - SENT - Our Templates | Unenforceability Templates | CCA Query - Missing Prescribed Terms
                      18/05/12 - Experto Credite - Resolve this balance, statement of account also included.

20/06/12 - Experto Credite - Failed to resolve matter. Through credit reference agency we cab see improvement in financial circumstances. Account is registered at CRA where a record of the amount is shown at your address.

09/07/12 - Aktiv Kapital - Purchased outstanding balance with Varde. Contact us arrange payment.

26/09/12 - Claim to have sent the original credit agreement - the same documents Experto sent and which Niddy deemed unenforcible.

29/09/12 - Sent this in reply to above. Our Templates | Unenforceability Templates | CCA Query - Missing Prescribed Terms

Hi All,

Have received yet another letter from Aktiv Kapital, I ignored the last letter as per the advice received.

New Letter briefly states:

Refer to previous communication, copy attached. We not that we have not received a response.

In order to remedy matters you need to contact us.

What do you guy's think? Should I also just ignore this one?

Snudgerchops

Comment

Hi All,

Have received yet another letter from Aktiv Kapital, I ignored the last letter as per the advice received.

Refer to previous communication, copy attached. We not that we have not received a response.

Snudgerchops
                        If they are that desperate for a response I would give them exactly what they don't want, i.e. no response.

SH

Comment

27/04/12 - Sent in response to above. Our Templates | Unenforceability Templates | Account Sold whilst in Dispute

Hi All,

Snudgerchops
                          I would respond, MBNA have issued 4 users here claims over the last few days so lets not give them reason to be bigger

I would send this off (to AK) ---> Our Templates | Unenforceability Templates | Final Response - Unenforceability (CCA Received)
                          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by ScabHunter View Post
                            If they are that desperate for a response I would give them exactly what they don't want, i.e. no response.

SH
                            ordinarily I would agree, but you might have missed the legal section - 4 claims issued in the last week

Best be safe and stay in touch, or we'll have too many claims and not enough solicitors
                            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                              ordinarily I would agree, but you might have missed the legal section - 4 claims issued in the last week

Best be safe and stay in touch, or we'll have too many claims and not enough solicitors
                              I totally missed the new legislation - it's terrible.

Comment

I totally missed the new legislation - it's terrible.
                                The new legislation won't affect these cases as Paul will hopefully stop them getting a CCJ to begin with.

The new legislation only affects CCJ's applied for after 1st Oct, but that is not likely to happen with all CCJ applications, if it does then we'll get onto Which! and see if they'll back a super-complaint for reversal/review of system process.

If they haven't got the clout, then dunno who has!

Comment

Working...
                                X