GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Old Next account with moorcroft - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Old Next account with moorcroft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Old Next account with moorcroft

Originally posted by jet set willy View Post
    Hello again folks,

Only a minor update. Seems like our letter requesting confirmation that an agreement is held under CPUTR fell on deaf ears.

Their response is to resend the letter they sent before xmas with what they call a cca.The letter even has the last date on it from november the lazy gits! (IE: It is a poor photocopy of an agreement you should sign but with no names addresses etc on it. Totally blank and straight off the printing press!) Naughty people!
    When a DCA has tried that one out in the past, I normally re-send my letter as well but in a bigger font.... with an additional bit explaining that it's to help them read what it actually says instead of what they think it might say.... and as part of a formal complaint.

To date, this has shut them all up.

Remember the mantra:
    NEVER communicate by 'phone.

Send EVERYTHING by Recorded/Special Delivery
    Keep a copy of EVERYTHING sent
    Keep hold of EVERYTHING received

PriorityOne & CPUTR 2008 (ex P1 CAG CPUTR 2008)

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by PriorityOne View Post
      When a DCA has tried that one out in the past, I normally re-send my letter as well but in a bigger font.... with an additional bit explaining that it's to help them read what it actually says instead of what they think it might say.... and as part of a formal complaint.

To date, this has shut them all up.
      I take it that you don't usually ask if their apparent eyesight problem was caused by onanism?

Comment

Originally posted by CleverClogs View Post
        I take it that you don't usually ask if their apparent eyesight problem was caused by onanism?
        Damn...!! Why didn't I think of that one?!

Remember the mantra:
        NEVER communicate by 'phone.

Send EVERYTHING by Recorded/Special Delivery
        Keep a copy of EVERYTHING sent
        Keep hold of EVERYTHING received

PriorityOne & CPUTR 2008 (ex P1 CAG CPUTR 2008)

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

I will put in my next letter that cleverclogs recommends less r.h.m (rapid hand movement)

Oh and to eat more carrots to help any visual deficiencies they may have lol

Comment

Originally posted by jet set willy View Post
            Oh and to eat more carrots to help any visual deficiencies they may have lol
            Whilst that was famously used during WW2 as a cover story for the successes due to radar (for example, the successes of the 9.1cm ground scanning radar H2S or the Village Inn MkII radar directed gun turret), it is nevertheless a fact that a deficiency of vitamin A can cause night blindness - link.

Comment

Working...
            X