Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: CapQuest

Originally posted by Mickb1969 View Post
    The SAR is to help me with dates. With this particular debt, I have not paid anything since October 2002 when I left the army. Capquest say that I have made offers to pay which I definitely have not. If that have anything to the contrary, it's fake.
    I am sure it's statute barred, but I just want to make sure.
    I spent 7 years clearing my financial past and now I really want to close all the loose ends once and for all.
    Hiya

Right well then stop mate - this is statute barred, you cannot keep writing in to them - ignore them and IF they issue proceedings then THEY need to prove to you it is not SB'd.

This entry should also be missing from all credit files, there is no debt, there is no need to do a SAR - you must learn to forget this and ignore all letters.
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Re: CapQuest

Originally posted by Mickb1969 View Post
      I am sure it's statute barred, but I just want to make sure.
      Its not your job to make sure mate, it is theirs - leave it, they MUST prove to you that it is still live, they can't thus they're trying their luck - learn to live with it, ignore it - it has no effect on you.

If (very unlikely) they start proceedings then we'll do a CPR back at em and get the truth that way, unless they want to add perjury to their list of fuck ups....?
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Working...
      X