GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Tesco Credit Card - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tesco Credit Card

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh dear what a pity (for them) x
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by cymruambyth View Post
      Lowell Solicitors have sent a notice of acting and are going to instigate legal proceedings unless we pay up

Have you received a Letter of Claim from Lowell Solicitors?

Di

Comment

Originally posted by Diana Mayhew View Post

Have you received a Letter of Claim from Lowell Solicitors?

Di
        Not yet! Just a letter to say that I should pay up or they will start legal proceedings.

I haven’t been in contact since September 2018 when I sent them the missing t&c letter. They told me that they had supplied date of DN, the CCA, a copy of T&Cs for the CCA, NOA and annual statements; they stated that they wouldn’t reply to matters previously addressed unless new information was supplied.
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by cymruambyth View Post
          I haven’t been in contact since September 2018 when I sent them the missing t&c letter. They told me that they had supplied date of DN, the CCA, a copy of T&Cs for the CCA, NOA and annual statements

It seems that your letter telling them that the Ts & Cs were missing may have prompted them to produce the Ts & Cs.

Was that the only reason (missing Ts & Cs) which caused the credit agreement to be deemed unenforceable or was there another reason if Lowells do go ahead with their threat to issue legal proceedings?

Di
          Last edited by Joanna Connolly Solicitors; 8 May 2019, 12:24. Reason: Typo

Comment

Hi Di, no their response was relating to the T&Cs that were deemed UE - an application form and a separate leaflet of undated T&Cs.

Comment

My Tesco CCA was the same , a signed application and some T&C's, sent missing T&C letter, they said I had received everything they held and that, the T&C from inception,are the same as the one's on the reverse of the application, it was blank. has been passed about a bit, but they all send differing T&C to the ones I got from Tesco,

Comment

Tesco never sent an agreement, though the different companies have sent the same application form.

Comment

Working...
                X