GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Tesco Credit Card - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tesco Credit Card

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tesco Credit Card

Originally posted by cymruambyth View Post
    Another letter, 'important I must take action today and ring ******' ,this is the final opportunity before the debt collectors are clawed in. Still in default of CCA request because letter digitally signed.
    Yes, they're stonewalling me too!

Comment

the debt collectors are clawed in.
      Originally I thought this was a misprint for 'called', but on second thoughts this version seems more appropriate...

Comment

Originally posted by debtguy View Post
        Originally I thought this was a misprint for 'called', but on second thoughts this version seems more appropriate...
        I just love predictive text and failing to read my work - I would still be lecturing my sons for that mistake!
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

I just love predictive text and failing to read my work - I would still be lecturing my sons for that mistake!
          I was being mischievous really - it was obvious what you had intended to write, but the other version was so deliciously appropriate for these lowlife that I couldn't resist it. Sorry...

Comment

You don't need to apologise, I appreciate the humour!
            I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Westcot now have this, I think a sold in dispute letter next week.

Comment

Westcott are now investigating my complaint :

Comment

wow have they got Sherlock on the case??

Comment

They are searching the bowels ........der der derrrrrrrrr !
                    if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

Comment

Westcott have now supplied a piece of paper and want our repayment plans within 14 days. OH has seen a piece of paper from 2000 and panicked, 'that's it, we have to pay I'm not going to court'. Me - but there are no terms and conditions!!!!! We don't pay anything, just send one of Niddy's nice template letters. Let's see what appears next.

Comment

Moorcroft acknowledge that a query has been raised which is being investigated.

Comment

are Watson and Holmes on the case??

Comment

More likely inspector Clouseau

Comment

The pink panther ????

????
                              if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

Comment

Fredrickson international are now on the case - a letter from Tesco and Freds. I will wait for another and then either send a sold in dispute or a copy of my last letter to Westcott.

Comment

Working...
                                X