GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script KKA's Unenforceability Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

KKA's Unenforceability Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KKA View Post
    Also received a response from Restons regarding the CPR 13.14
    I have blanked out any personal info.
    Any advice on the next steps?
    That's a template letter which doesn't require a response.

Page two acknowledges that you have sent a s 77-79 CCA Request to their client (the Claimant) so they can't say they don't know that now.

Your Defence deadline is 33 days from the Claim Issue Date (top right on the claim form front page) so you need to keep an eye on the date despite both Restons and Arrow saying the account is "on hold".

The court timetable overrules that so don't miss the deadline or they can get a Default Judgment (CCJ) behind your back.

Di

Comment

Di
      Thanks for the response.
      The claim issue date is the 13th September - so 33 days will be 16th October.
      Do i just wait and see what further correspondence arrives?
      If nothing arrives what do i need to do before the 16th October??
      Many Thanks
      KKA

Comment

Hi Guys
        I have had a letter back today from Arrow including a statement and a signed agreement.
        Is there anybody i can send this to for advice?
        Many Thanks
        KKA

Comment

webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk
          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

I think Niddy is away until after KKA's deadline for filing a defence. Perhaps Di could help?

Comment

Niddy is away till end of October, will see if any one else is available, if not don't panic you have lot's of time.
              I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Guys
                Thanks for the response - i have the info scanned and ready to send - so any advice and guidance is greatly appreciated.
                KKA

Comment

Hi Guys
                  Can anyone help on this?
                  I'm aware i need to do something before the 16th October.
                  Many Thanks
                  KKA

Comment

did you send that e-mail? try???

Comment

Hi Guys
                      Can anyone help on this?
                      I'm aware i need to do something before the 16th October.
                      Many Thanks
                      KKA
                      If you need legal assistance in compiling your defence, you could contact Di (phone or email) to discuss what can be done to help you.

You need to be proactive as you need to file something with the court by 16th.
                      Last edited by Still Waving; 11 October 2017, 14:28.

Comment

Hi Guys
                        I have sent the info and a link to this posts to the webmaster email address.
                        I just want an idea if i have any options to defend this - this debt has been quiet for a few years, and is due to drop off my credit report early next year.
                        I had a couple of 30 & 50% settlement offers in 2014 then heard nothing until the CC claim.
                        Many Thanks
                        KKA

Comment

Hi Guys
                          I have sent the info and a link to this posts to the webmaster email address.
                          I just want an idea if i have any options to defend this - this debt has been quiet for a few years, and is due to drop off my credit report early next year.
                          I had a couple of 30 & 50% settlement offers in 2014 then heard nothing until the CC claim.
                          Many Thanks
                          KKA
                          I don't think Niddy will see it in time - please see my post immediately before yours.

Comment

Hi
                            I have sent Di a PM and an email.
                            As mentioned in post #76 both Restons & Arrow have informed me that the account is on hold.
                            However Di mentionedthat i need to keep an eye on the date (16/10).
                            If i have no response or no grounds to defend do i need to settle this debt before or on the 16/10?
                            The last thing i want is another CCJ.
                            Many Thanks
                            KKA

Comment

follow court instructions , no hold on case once a court form issued, you can at a latter stage if things seem to be adrift possibly get a Tomlin Order (no
                              CCJ on file unless you break any agreement) but Di no doubt will guide you.

Comment

Hi
                                I sent some details to Di but it was confirmed that the value is too small for them to defend.
                                As in Post #57 i ticked the box intending to defend all of the claim.
                                Can anyone advise me on what to do?
                                Many Thanks
                                KKA

Comment

Working...
                                X