GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script KKA's Unenforceability Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

KKA's Unenforceability Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: KKA's Unenforceability Diary

Yes send it. Why wouldn't you?
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hi Guys, Just an update on this one.
      Received a letter today from Robinson Way regarding this debt which looks like a standard mailing.
      However it states.....
      Our client notes that no payments have been received under the County Court Judgement order for some time.
      Please contact us upon receipt of this letter to discuss repayment of the outstanding balance. If we do not hear from you within 10days from the date of this letter (dated 01/02/16 - received today) we may instruct our clients solicitor Howard Cohen & Co to consider enforcement action.

Can someone please clarify for me, i was not aware that this debt had a CCJ, i have never received any documents from Northampton, nor is there any information in the public notice section of Noddle? however on checking Noddle this debt is no longer displayed on file, whereby originally it was down as Bcard before sold.

Is it likely this has a CCJ, is there any other way to check?
      Thanks Alot
      KKA

Comment

Do they quote any court claim number in their letter (not their own reference or account numbers). As an e.g. court claim numbers are usually in the format of "A9JA2624".

Comment

Originally posted by KKA View Post

Thanks Alot
          KKA
          I think it's Trustonline.

http://www.trustonline.org.uk/unders...and-ccj-checks

Comment

Originally posted by marypoppins View Post
            yes correct.
            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hi Guys, Just an update on this one.
              Received a letter today from Robinson Way regarding this debt which looks like a standard mailing.
              However it states.....
              Our client notes that no payments have been received under the County Court Judgement order for some time.
              Please contact us upon receipt of this letter to discuss repayment of the outstanding balance. If we do not hear from you within 10days from the date of this letter (dated 01/02/16 - received today) we may instruct our clients solicitor Howard Cohen & Co to consider enforcement action.

Can someone please clarify for me, i was not aware that this debt had a CCJ, i have never received any documents from Northampton, nor is there any information in the public notice section of Noddle? however on checking Noddle this debt is no longer displayed on file, whereby originally it was down as Bcard before sold.

Thanks Alot
              KKA
              theres been a few. I posted this earlier -> http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...l=1#post551306

Comment

Hi, Sorry for the late reply.
                Panther, no there was no reference, just the original CC number.
                Checked on Trustonline and there is no CCJ for this debt.
                I've also today received a response from the LBA template i sent.

We write to confirm that we have noted the dispute/query that you have raised.
                We will make the necessary enquiries and let you know the outcome in due course. In the meantime we will stop all collection activity on this account.

Thanks for your help.
                KKA

Comment

Cool. Keep us updated when they reply

Comment

Hi Guys, been pretty quiet on the debt front for some time now - however if anyone can provide some advise on the following that would be much appreciated.
                    One of my outstanding debts was an Egg Loan - this was taken out in 2004 and had a small balance left when defaulted along with several other debts at the end of 2011.
                    The default date was March 2012.
                    I have had very little correspondence on this one until now - presumably as it was in the low £100s.
                    I was sent a letter in Jan 2016 saying IDEM had purchased the debt, and assigned it to Arrow Global.
                    A letter followed from CapQuest stating they would be looking after my account from Feb 2016.
                    I received a letter in April 2016 stating that they were authorised to offer a settlement figure on the account upto 30%.
                    These were ignored and nothing else came.
                    I then received a letter last month stating that the management of the account had been transferred to Restons Solicitors.
                    This was followed by another couple of standard letters before a county court claim for was received today.
                    I must admit i was not expected this - can anyone offer any help or advice on how i should respond?
                    Many Thanks for your time.
                    KKA

Comment

One of my outstanding debts was an Egg Loan - this was taken out in 2004 and had a small balance left when defaulted along with several other debts at the end of 2011.
                      The default date was March 2012.
                      I have had very little correspondence on this one until now - presumably as it was in the low £100s.
                      I was sent a letter in Jan 2016 saying IDEM had purchased the debt, and assigned it to Arrow Global.
                      A letter followed from CapQuest stating they would be looking after my account from Feb 2016.
                      I received a letter in April 2016 stating that they were authorised to offer a settlement figure on the account upto 30%.
                      These were ignored and nothing else came.
                      I then received a letter last month stating that the management of the account had been transferred to Restons Solicitors.
                      This was followed by another couple of standard letters before a county court claim for was received today
                      Is there a post on your thread with the history of this Egg loan?

Have you previously sent anyone a s 77-79 CCA Request and if so to whom did you send it and what did you receive in response (if anything)?

Di

Comment

Hello Di
                        Thanks for the reply.
                        No, there is no mention of the history of this debt as i have had very little correspondence to date.
                        I can confirm i have sent no letters to IDEM, Capquest, Arrow or Restons.
                        KKA

Comment

there is no mention of the history of this debt as i have had very little correspondence to date.
                          I can confirm i have sent no letters to IDEM, Capquest, Arrow or Restons.
                          Okay, then you need to do a few things quickly.

Login to MCOL using the password on your claim form so you can file your 'Acknowledgement of Service'. Tick the box which says you "Intend to Defend all of the Claim". That will give you extra time to deal with your Defence.

Don't enter anything in the "Defence" box which is an easy mistake to make.

What is the claim Issue Date (top right on the claim form)? You will have 33 days from that date to file your Defence.

Since you say you've had no contact with Idem, Capquest, Arrow or Restons you should send a s 77-79 CCA Request to Arrow (assuming they are named as the Claimant?). There's a link to a Template Letter on the forum here > https://www.all-about-debt.co.uk/for...mplate-letters

Send a Subject Access Request to Egg to get the full history of the loan account. There's a Template Letter for that here > https://www.all-about-debt.co.uk/for...mplate-letters

That should get you started

Di

Comment

Di
                            Thank you for the advice.
                            The claim issue date is the 13th September.
                            On the form it states all documents/payments should be sent to Restons - however the claimant is Arrow Global Ltd.
                            Who should i send the CCA request to?
                            For the Subject Access request do Egg still exist? - i am aware this was sold to Barclaycard some time ago.
                            Can anybody advise an address for this??
                            Many Thanks
                            KKA

Comment

Hi Guys
                              Can someone please also remind me regarding the Postal Order for the CCA and £10 for the SAR?
                              Do i just ask for a blank £1 postal order and include this?
                              Also do i send a cheque made payable for the SAR?
                              Thanks alot.
                              KKA

Comment

Di
                                To confirm, i have completed the information on the MCOL.

Your acknowledgment of service was submitted on 18/09/2017 at 15:24:52

KKA

Comment

Working...
                                X