GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Credit card agreement - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Credit card agreement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Credit card agreement

Thank you. I missed that Can't figure out what the heart and cross is along side of posts can you tell me please

Comment

Originally posted by Oldandblue View Post
      Thank you. I missed that Can't figure out what the heart and cross is along side of posts can you tell me please
      No worries

Looking at the Todays posts, the heart and cross means you are subscribed to that particular thread

Have a look here too ---> allaboutFORUMS - FAQ: User Profile Features
      Last edited by IF; 20 July 2013, 16:07.
      "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Keep it safe, yes they can say that you owe them money, but, did they ever have a legal document that said that they could charge you interest? How much do they owe you by restitution of interest at the same compound rate?

They probably owe you a bloody fortune!

Comment

They consider that you still owe them money although they do not have an enforceable agreement.
          I would consider that they owe you a bloody fortune!
          They never had a right to charge you interest! Restitution of interest at the same compound rate that you were charged? You are owed an awful lot of money!

Comment

Yes I bet as well from taking over from BOS in 2008/9 and the rate jacking that went on I didn't realise till it was to late I had been paying between £170/190 pm and only £5 pm was going off my debt Took me eyes out now they are coming back for the sockets

Comment

Thats the nicest worded letter from MBNA ive ever seen LOL
              I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Hiya all. If I have a informal rescheduling of an agreement or an arrangement to pay do you still get the default along side of this or do you have to break the new terms first

Comment

Probably get an arrangement to pay marker on your credit file, not quite so bad as a default, but will have the same effect with other creditors.

Comment

That's what I thought. MBNA must really like me I got a special arrangement to pay. ( Their words) and a default how very kind of them

Comment

Working...
                    X