GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Credit card agreement - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Credit card agreement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Credit card agreement

It would be an idea to get yourself a folder with seperate inserts, like a Buero? cant spell it properly!

That way you can slip each letter into the right section.
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

It must state that it is an agreement regulated by CCA 1974.

It must also be legible obviously. MBNA are good at supplying illegible documents.

Comment

Hiya vint1954 it is such a bad copy think it says that but not sure have sent it to niddy to look at. It's a bank of Scotland application from 2000 but MBNA took it over In 2008 so sent their T&Cs Have sent another CCA request on 1st July but up till now NOW'T My problem with these is how will I put it They extended the hand of friendship then stabbed my in the back well that's my opinion

Comment

Originally posted by Oldandblue View Post
          Hiya vint1954 it is such a bad copy think it says that but not sure have sent it to niddy to look at. It's a bank of Scotland application from 2000 but MBNA took it over In 2008 so sent their T&Cs Have sent another CCA request on 1st July but up till now NOW'T My problem with these is how will I put it They extended the hand of friendship then stabbed my in the back well that's my opinion
          Yep, that's MBNA for you.

With the CCA, they need to send a copy of the terms at inception, so the BOS terms, their terms from 2008 and the current terms. Strictly speaking they should send all terms and conditions as they change, but they will have enough trouble obtaining the BOS inception terms.

Copy document regs state that all documents supplied must be legible.

Niddy will come back and advise the best route forward when he has checked the agreement, but they are beatable.

Just keep all of the documents that they send you safe, such as letters and the Default Notice. These may be needed at some point in the distant future. Also keep the envelopes that the documents come in.

Comment

Hiya vint1954. Yes that what I though but only got T&Cs from 2010 and not 2000 it funny how the signature always shows up clearly but the rest is usually illegible Sent another request on 1st July 13 but as of yet nothing only a letter today from the Vice President Gail Powell what a wastes of time. Defending themselves again the galling thing is I had no problem till they created one for me. Can elaborate if interested She said if I was not satisfied take it to FOS. Well I'm seriously thinking that now but ah! that but it's always in there When will these NUMPTIES realise that they are not immune and tomorrow that could be in the same position as us. Well good luck with that one EEE apologise for rabbiting on but I am a Geordie

Comment

Ok you need to send a new request. The other is too old now to base anything on.

Can you request a new cca please -> CCA Request - allaboutDEBT UK
              I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hiya already done that sent on 1st July no reply yet

Comment

Hiya already done that sent on 1st July no reply yet
                  Cool ok just sit tight and await a reply. Don't chase them as until they do comply they're in default of s.78 and cannot enforce it. Obviously, I presume you're not paying into this right now?

Just chill and keep us updated with any threats etc until they properly respond to your request.
                  I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hiya ah! Unfortunately I am still paying every month due again 28thjuly

Comment

Oh well miss July payment. Trust us here

If they send enforceable documents you can easily reinstate it can't you? Don't worry.

Comment

Hiya can I ask please At present the interest and charges are frozen if I don't pay as agreed will they start charging these again

Comment

Hiya can I ask please At present the interest and charges are frozen if I don't pay as agreed will they start charging these again
                          if its not enforceable mate you wouldn't be looking at paying anything
                          When Gold isn't enough, there is SA Gold! New to the forum and find the UE route a bit scary? Take a look at my diary here and judge for yourself. I am now saving the money each month that was making little difference to the balance and not a bit of difference to my credit file as a result of finding AAD.

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Yes but I don't know that yet. Still waiting for the CCA it hasn't come yet

Comment

Yes but I don't know that yet. Still waiting for the CCA it hasn't come yet
                              It's your call mate, but if you look around the forum, and the diaries particularly ; you will see only a small percentage of CCA requests are fulfilled.
                              If you here nothing back and continue to pay, you could argue was it worth requesting in the first place.
                              enforceable, UN-enforcable, either way bud - stopping payments gives you the upper hand. If it is enforceable it will start the bargaining process.

Keep us posted
                              When Gold isn't enough, there is SA Gold! New to the forum and find the UE route a bit scary? Take a look at my diary here and judge for yourself. I am now saving the money each month that was making little difference to the balance and not a bit of difference to my credit file as a result of finding AAD.

Comment

Ok well pay July and lets see the cca before you stop. No worries

Comment

Working...
                                X