GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Confused help please - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Confused help please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Confused help please

Originally posted by Oldandblue View Post
    Thanks Cymruambyth ,
    I'll just wait and see what they do next. Who's FIRE their bully boys
    their next desk
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by The Tech Clerk View Post
      their next desk
      Aaahhh That's their game then, an attempt to make us believe horse turds are figs

Comment

Afternoon All
        Its been a few months since last here . Quick update.
        Cabot have still not complied with my CCA request but continue to send their weekly letters asking me to pay up or phone them which I have totally ignored. Got letter today saying if I don't contact them in 14 days they will pass my account to an external collection agency to deal with it. Just wanted to check will I just wait and see what happens
        Thanks

Comment

see the next missive, see what arrives and from who!
          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by The Tech Clerk View Post
            see the next missive, see what arrives and from who!
            No doubt that will be their Easter Greetings begging missive!

Comment

Originally posted by Oldandblue View Post
              Afternoon All
              . Quick update.
              Cabot have still not complied with my CCA request but continue to send their weekly letters asking me to pay up or phone them which I have totally ignored. Got letter today saying if I don't contact them in 14 days they will pass my account to an external collection agency to deal with it.
              Update.
              Letter today from CABOT have passed my account to external collection agency ( no name) but if I phone them immediately to arrange payment they can offer a 50% discount and stop collection.

Think I'll pass

Comment

I'd agree

Comment

Working...
                X