GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Account Numbers - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Account Numbers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Account Numbers

Apologies if this has been raised and dealt elsewhere but, has anyone else had issues with various DCAs allocating new and seemingly unrelated account or reference numbers when contacting you?

I tend to only use OC a/c reference and I've had several "We don't know what your referring to..." letters back to UE letters I've sent to the latest bunch of chancers.
    Last edited by churchman; 12 July 2013, 10:34. Reason: fat fingers

Re: Account Numbers

Yea they reassign new a/c's usually so where possible use the reference they use to avoid confusion/wasted postage costs
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Re: Account Numbers

Sorry to butt in here but original creditors also play this game regularly. Barclaycard are becoming past masters at issuing new numbers to your accounts, then denying both to you and officers of the court what you are talking about when you use the actual number you had at the time the dispute started. I know our original numbers and I quote both this and the current one they are using. It has cut the amount of wriggling they do.

regards
      G

Comment

Working...
      X