GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script AKTIV KAPITAL HASSLING US - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AKTIV KAPITAL HASSLING US

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: AKTIV KAPITAL HASSLING US

Originally posted by Undercover Elsa View Post
    Sit tight now TOD
    Let us know what they send next, but it could be a while...
    Many thanks

I think that may be true!

TOD

Comment

Ok, so we received a reply to today. They state

" We attach a copy of the credit card agreement and the associated statements which confirms an agreement between the parties"
      "Should we not receive a repayment proposal from you with 7 days a claim will be issued and our client will rely on the attached documentation"

The credit card agreement they refer to, is a photocopy of a one page document, and does not appear to be the full original document. (there are barely 6 paragraphs to it).

I cannot scan and upload it here as it contains personal information.

The "associated statements" consist of three credit card statments dated 28/1/14, 28/12/13 & 28/11/13, together with a letter from Aktive Kapital dated 27/3/13 stating "we can help you get your finances back on track"

Any ideas?

BR

TOD

Comment

You need to scan it and send it to Niddy.

Comment

If you can copy, then edit the document you can scan the edited version which omits your personal details. that's what I did when I was in need of help. Or, just send it to Niddy, it'll be safe.

Comment

Originally posted by Enforcer View Post
            You need to scan it and send it to Niddy.
            Righto, do you have any idea how I can edit the personal details. Is there a free editor I can use once I have scanned it?

BR

TOD

Comment

Save the original copy intact. Make a photocopy of it and then blot out your details. Send this one to Niddy :-)

Comment

Originally posted by mike'y View Post
                Save the original copy intact. Make a photocopy of it and then blot out your details. Send this one to Niddy :-)
                Niddy normally asks that you send him a copy without any (personal) info obliterated. It doesn't go anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Still Waving View Post
                  Niddy normally asks that you send him a copy without any (personal) info obliterated. It doesn't go anywhere else.
                  Ok guys, thanks to you all. I will send it to Niddy. What is the best way to reach the Jedi of Debt?

BR

TOD

Comment

webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk
                    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by mike'y View Post
                      Blotting personal info means I delete the email.

You must not redact it if you send to me.
                      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Still Waving View Post
                        Spot on

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                          Blotting personal info means I delete the email.

You must not redact it if you send to me.
                          Right, it's on its way. Thanks to all

BR

TOD

Comment

Working...
                          X