GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script AKTIV KAPITAL HASSLING US - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AKTIV KAPITAL HASSLING US

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: AKTIV KAPITAL HASSLING US

Originally posted by tiredofdebt View Post
    Ok, so AK have my letter, "Doorstep Visit" and are still calling.

I have informed them that I will be writing to them today and that they must stop calling or else I will report them to the OFT.

The question is, what letter should I send now?

BR

TOD
    It may take time for the letter to get to the relevant department and be actioned. Calls usually stop after the letter but some dcas can be persistent blighters. Do you have caller display or an answerphone so that you can ignore the calls? If you do answer, just fail security or put the phone down.
    Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

If you have more trouble send copy letter to:-

Steve Glassborow Legal and Compliance Officer @ A.K.
      Last edited by The Tech Clerk; 10 June 2013, 12:45.
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by The Tech Clerk View Post
        If you have more trouble send opy letter to:-

Steve Glassborow Legal and Compliance Officer @ A.K.
        Poor chap!

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
          Actually no a CCA Request is not acknowledgement mate. Payment or direct acknowledgment in writing would reset it, but asking for general information based on the claim they say you are the account holder, with no formal offer or payment or liability admittance means it'd not reset the SB clock in normal circumstances.

Well that's my view anyways
          Ok, it looks like the letter has done the trick now, so I would like to write to AK.

What route do you think I should take now?

BR

TOD

Comment

Ok, it looks like the letter has done the trick now, so I would like to write to AK.

BR

TOD
            hiya,
            Glad the calls stopped.
            I think Niddy advised to request a copy of the agreement for paper trail purposes. Has this been done?
            When Gold isn't enough, there is SA Gold! New to the forum and find the UE route a bit scary? Take a look at my diary here and judge for yourself. I am now saving the money each month that was making little difference to the balance and not a bit of difference to my credit file as a result of finding AAD.

Comment

Why not just sit tight and see what their next move is?

Comment

BR

TOD
                Why on earth would you want to write to them? Wait for them to write to you....
                I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                  Why on earth would you want to write to them? Wait for them to write to you....
                  Righto...thanks Niddy...I will let you all know what happens when they write again.

BR

TOD

Comment

Hmmm...it's all suddenly gone very, very quiet.

I can only say that the advice given to me on this forum thus far has been top notch!

Thanks to everyone who has helped me so far, and I will of course post any further updates here.

BR

Tod

Comment

Ok had a letter today dated 19/6/13.

Still threatening door step visit despite "Door Step Visit" template letter being received by them 5/6/13.

Discount for settlement has increased from 10% to 35%.

@ Niddy - I have attached letter, and would be grateful if you could advise me to do next?

BR

Tod
                      Last edited by Deepie; 21 June 2013, 15:06.

Comment

hiya Tiredofdebt,
                        If i understand correctly, they have not supplied you with a copy of the agreement, you stopped paying 4 years ago and they have received a copy of the "do not turn up at my house" letter?
                        If so, i'd ignore this latest letter. The top right hand corner "avoid a field agent" bit sums it all up for me.

Edit: I would edit out the web and telephone password if i were you. Wouldn't want a Google bot paying everything off now would we
                        Last edited by SA Gold; 21 June 2013, 15:02.
                        When Gold isn't enough, there is SA Gold! New to the forum and find the UE route a bit scary? Take a look at my diary here and judge for yourself. I am now saving the money each month that was making little difference to the balance and not a bit of difference to my credit file as a result of finding AAD.

Comment

I agree, I would just ignore it, they ain't going to turn up and if by any faint chance they do, tell them to go to hell and shut the door, your property, your rules.

Comment

Ok had a letter today dated 19/6/13.

Still threatening door step visit despite "Door Step Visit" template letter being received by them 5/6/13.

Discount for settlement has increased from 10% to 35%.

@ Niddy - I have attached letter, and would be grateful if you could advise me to do next?

BR

Tod
                            Originally posted by missy View Post
                            hiya Tiredofdebt,
                            If i understand correctly, they have not supplied you with a copy of the agreement, you stopped paying 4 years ago and they have received a copy of the "do not turn up at my house" letter?
                            If so, i'd ignore this latest letter. The top right hand corner "avoid a field agent" bit sums it all up for me.

Edit: I would edit out the web and telephone password if i were you. Wouldn't want a Google bot paying everything off now would we
                            Thanks missy.... I've removed it for now.....

Comment

Originally posted by Deepie View Post
                              Thanks Missy and Deepie...Rookie error

Comment

Originally posted by Deepie View Post
                                Thanks Missy and Deepie...Rookie error
                                No problem, glad to be of help.
                                Last edited by SA Gold; 21 June 2013, 15:14.

Comment

Working...
                                X