GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Severe Debt Help Needed ........ :( - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Severe Debt Help Needed ........ :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Severe Debt Help Needed ........

If I was in your situation I would definitely start a full UE diary in the proper section. People will be able to give far better suggestions if they can see at a glance what the situation is.

Have Arrow sent you any letters? This is vitally important, as these scum DO issue court papers at the drop of a hat.

There are also ten other things you need to learn -

Don't engage these bastards on the telephone
    DON'T engage these bastards on the telephone
    Don't engage these bastards on the TELEPHONE
    DON'T engage these bastards on the TELEPHONE
    Don't engage these BASTARDS on the telephone
    DON'T engage these BASTARDS on the telephone
    DON'T engage these BASTARDS on the TELEPHONE
    DON'T ENGAGE THESE BASTARDS ON THE TELEPHONE!
    DON'T ENGAGE THESE BASTARDS ON THE TELEPHONE!!
    DON'T ENGAGE THESE BASTARDS ON THE TELEPHONE!!!

If any of those ten statements are ambiguous to you, let me know and I will attempt to clarify them.

Moroncrap overdraft – did you ever send a properly adapted CCA request, by recorded delivery?

I would get the diary started, and put all of the information in an easy to absorb format.

SH

Comment

Hi Racer
      I am confused so as SH suggests I would start a UE thread in the UE diary section , one page for each debt and then you can update. It certainly helps me keep track of who is dealing with what and what stage we are at.

Now Moorcroft say you owe 10K for your overdraft (you think) but according to your diary the OD is only 4.3K, have you been spending?

Arrow global, do you know which debt this is, you need to deal with this. If you haven't yet, send a CCA request but of course you will need to know which account it is.
      Just as an example of how confusing it gets my halifaxOD has gone Halifax>>Iqor>>GPB solicitor>>Iqor>>Robinson Way>>Halifax>>Wescot (i think but it might be moorcrap, can't remember without looking) .
      Wescot have a couple of my accounts , Cabot about 3 , see how confusing it gets.

Comment

What the last two posters say.

The harder it is to follow a debt the more chance of duff advice.

I nicely tended and weeded thread gives the team an overview of your particular problem.

If they have to go searching through pages things get lost.

Comment

I would definitely treat this as an LBA.

http://www.all-about-debt.co.uk/temp...lity/s5-t1.php

I would be inclined to send this one

Comment

Vint
            Maybe I am confused but if the letter from Moorcrap is about the OD could it not be thought of as a pointless template letter showing the "ignorance" of the debtor. (Not calling you ignorant BTW racer )

Or were you refering to the phone call from Arrow?

Comment

Hi Jon,

missed the fact that it is an overdraft.

It would be best to start a diary for this one to see what has already been done.

The op can always post a link here to the new thread

Comment

Right , works clamed down a bit ive scanned all the new letter (including the new compaines which the debt has been passed around to).

My filing system had an update to keep track of it all.

Shall i start a new thread in this forum section lisitng everything?

Many thanks boys and girls.

Jay.

Comment

btcc-racer

I would. Take your time and get each debt onto a single page. Update as stuff happens onto this page.

Allows the team to rapidly get up to speed with that particular debt.

If they are trolling through pages of non relevant (to that particular debt) then advice can go wrong for you.

Many things you can do to help yourself. One of them is to keep a well maintained diary.

Comment

agreed.

had a few challenges with my father being in hospital, over the coming days im allocating a few hours to get organised and get a fresh new page posted up with all debts including what stage im up to with it.

in the meantime ive emailed niddy some letter ive got a few of them are quite strongly word so hopful if we can send them a response and keep them busy until i get to grips with whats what.

really appericiate everyones help and advice on here, i will be truly lost on all my debt matters if it was not for this forum.

Comment

• Re: Severe Debt Help Needed ........

Hi Btcc_racer,
                      Sorry to hear your father's been in hospital. Hope he's feeling better now?

Niddy's really busy at the moment so it might be best if you complete your list of debts, brief details of what's happened so far with each, and write what they put in the letter for each debt (or post up a scan with your personal details removed). Then we can better help with how to respond.

if it helps, just do it one debt at a time, starting with your most serious one, as it can be very daunting to do it all at once

Elsa x

Comment

Hi Btcc_racer,
                        Sorry to hear your father's been in hospital. Hope he's feeling better now?

Niddy's really busy at the moment so it might be best if you complete your list of debts, brief details of what's happened so far with each, and write what they put in the letter for each debt (or post up a scan with your personal details removed). Then we can better help with how to respond.

if it helps, just do it one debt at a time, starting with your most serious one, as it can be very daunting to do it all at once

Elsa x

Comment

hi,

Father a little better know he's slowy recovering after a heart attack.....

on some better debt news ive got full organised, im start up a diary up is it one thread per debt or all on one?

thanks

Jay.

Comment

all on one

have a look at the beginnings of some of the other diaries and see how to lay it out

good luck and glad your Dad is a bit better

Comment

silly me i should have just looked at others.

right all done, ive added a little notes as the debt has had activity going on.

link:
                              btcc_racer Diary - allaboutFORUMS

some urgent ones in there which need a little attention.

Comment

Hi all,

Just at work at the moment just had my first door knock from moorcrap.
                                Parents have passed on my mobile number and just had a chat with the collector guy who wants to set up a payment plan. I told him that the account is in dispute but he says that he doesn't have any record of this.

Any help?

Thanks

Jay

Comment

Working...
                                X