GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Lots of responses saying CCA recieved and will respond asap - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lots of responses saying CCA recieved and will respond asap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lots of responses saying CCA recieved and will respond asap

I have a lot of resoponses to my CCA requests saying that they have been recieved and that they will be responded to ASAP. All of these are beyond the time limits of 12 + 2 days should I wait for the response or send out the reminder templates.

Re: Lots of responses saying CCA recieved and will respond a

Niddy will be along shortly but i would just wait and see if they produce anything, some of mine haven't nearly three months in and its deemed UE until they produce an enforceable agreement...........

Comment

Re: Lots of responses saying CCA recieved and will respond a

Originally posted by monopoly
      I have a lot of resoponses to my CCA requests saying that they have been recieved and that they will be responded to ASAP. All of these are beyond the time limits of 12 + 2 days should I wait for the response or send out the reminder templates.
      You ignore them until they do respond, they are UE until that time so dont worry they cannot do anything - you should already have ceased paying?
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Working...
      X