GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Natwest PPI Claim help please - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Natwest PPI Claim help please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Natwest PPI Claim help please

Hiya, i wrote off to Natwest with a SARs request to see if i had ppi as i think i may have been missold. I have received a lot of paperwork back from them but do not understand any of it. I have taken a couple pf pages out to post if anyone can help? Theres about 30 pages total - all with similar stuff. Not sure what it al means or what im looking for.
    Thanks

Click image for larger version

Name:	Scan5.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	105.5 KB
ID:	1415328Click image for larger version

Name:	Scan6.jpg
Size:	142.4 KB
ID:	1415330Click image for larger version

Name:	Scan7.jpg
Size:	157.6 KB
ID:	1415332Click image for larger version

Name:	Scan.jpg
Size:	57.8 KB
ID:	1415334Click image for larger version

Name:	Scan1.jpg
Size:	50.0 KB
ID:	1415336
    Last edited by Rachelmstvl; 16 September 2013, 10:32.

Re: Natwest PPI Claim help please

It looks to me that you haven't had PPIon the second and third loans and that they do not have any information on the first.
    if you think that you did have PPI, on what grounds would you complain?
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Where can you see that? Shall i post up any of the other paperwork they have sent? I dont understand any of it! If they dont have info on the first loan, where do i stand? Are you certain i didnt have none on the other 2? I cant see anywhere it says it?

Comment

On the first page it says nil under the heading insurance premium for loans 2 and 3. It also says that the first loan closed in 1990. I doubt if there will be any paperwork from then.
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Ahh right, so the premium means ppi? Is there nothing i can do about the first one then?

Comment

if they hold no data, you would need proof ppi was paid.

That means an old statement showing ppi being paid, or the original loan agreement with the ppi payments shown, apart from that, if they have no record and neither do you, theres no way to argue it is there?

Comment

Working...
            X