GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Midland Bank Loan Credit Protection Insurance - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Midland Bank Loan Credit Protection Insurance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Midland Bank Loan Credit Protection Insurance

Originally posted by SXGuy View Post
    Thanks for that Turbo, looks like my calculations were about right then.

Ive still not yet received the letter which they claim was sent on the 1st November.

I emailed HSBC again this morning, and asked for it to be faxed over as this is now urgent, am yet to receive a response to that email, or a fax.

Not another notorious HSBC letter, so called already sent?
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Oh, please tell me this isnt a running theme with these guys?

Whoever responded to my initial email directed at the CEO email address, confirmd a letter dated 1st November has been sent and would be with me shortly, that was on the 7th,

Notice how they didnt state when it was sent though!

Still no reply to my email today asking for a copy to be faxed.
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Oh, please tell me this isnt a running theme with these guys?

Whoever responded to my initial email directed at the CEO email address, confirmd a letter dated 1st November has been sent and would be with me shortly, that was on the 7th,

Notice how they didnt state when it was sent though!

Still no reply to my email today asking for a copy to be faxed.
        if the normal run of the mill 1st class = as 1st class

2nd class = anything from 7 days to 2 weeks> I found.

Comment

So frustrating, just need to know where i stand as i cant budget without it!

Comment

So frustrating, just need to know where i stand as i cant budget without it!

Give it a day or two, then chase if that will be any good? they are terrible at times to say the least, wonder if the letter is so called posted Salford/Bristol/Coventry or the many other areas ?

Comment

Back to the CEO sxguy, my DS had this with MBNA, took about a month for "the letter" to finally arrive, strangely after I had taken off the CEO's ears in an email..............

Comment

Thanks guys.

Ill give it till tomorrow and fire off another email.

Comment

Originally posted by di30 View Post
                  Wow, hiya Turbo.
                  Nice to see you back.

And thank you, your a diamond x
                  Thanks Di---any other thread I should be looking at?
                  My name is TurboMaximus, Commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Spreadsheet Legions, loyal servant to my true Empress Mo Turbo, Father to two Centurion sons, husband to a lovely wife.And I will help in this life or the next

Comment

Originally posted by Turboman View Post
                    Thanks Di---any other thread I should be looking at?
                    I shall have to take a gander x Cheers turbo, so good to see you here tho, thank you x

Comment

Hey guys.

So finally get an email back from HSBC, they said that they have reissued the letter, but cant give the content of it over email as its unsecure.

They gave a number to ring for further info, which we did.

After going round the houses, got through to a guy whos computer was down, asked to ring back and get through to someone else, which we did.

Lady had on her screen confirmation that the letter has been resent, but no letter or content to read out to us, so shes passed it over to the PPI department, who will be ringing today, and hopefully explain the content of the letter.

I dont believe for one moment the letter was ever first sent, nor do i have any faith that the ppi section will ring but there you go.

Why they cant give a number direct is a joke.

Comment

Hey guys.

So finally get an email back from HSBC, they said that they have reissued the letter, but cant give the content of it over email as its unsecure.

They gave a number to ring for further info, which we did.

After going round the houses, got through to a guy whos computer was down, asked to ring back and get through to someone else, which we did.

Lady had on her screen confirmation that the letter has been resent, but no letter or content to read out to us, so shes passed it over to the PPI department, who will be ringing today, and hopefully explain the content of the letter.

I dont believe for one moment the letter was ever first sent, nor do i have any faith that the ppi section will ring but there you go.

Why they cant give a number direct is a joke.

Awfully familiar response but computer gone down this time, wonder how many millions of HSBC customers get sent that template and ones like it regarding phones busy?

PPI HSBC Bristol no doubt.

Comment

HSBC icon Ltd Redcliff Quay 120 Redcliff Street Bristol Avon BS1 6HU ... see if you can find a telephone number?

Tel: 0845 7456125
                          Fax: 01179 296575

Try this one?
                          Last edited by The Tech Clerk; 14 November 2012, 10:26.

Comment

Thanks, ill give that one a try later.

Just found a thread on MSE from last year giving this number as the PPI complaints department 02380 723838

FOS give 0800 881 155 as the number.
                            Last edited by SXGuy; 14 November 2012, 10:26.

Comment

Thanks, ill give that one a try later.

Just found a thread on MSE from last year giving this number as the PPI complaints department 02380 723838

FOS give 0800 881 155 as the number.

The Southampton one, yes try there 1st.

Comment

Guys, got an update, and really need some advice on what i should do next.

No letter has arrived, no second letter has arrived.

Telephoned them again today, explained we havent had any letters, the woman on the phone said she can see the claim has been denied but cant give a reason why.

So i want to take this to the FOS, but i have no letters from HSBC outlining the reasons for decline, so i have nothing to argue?

Can i just state the facts to FOS that they have messed us around, and feel they havent taken our points into consideration when dealing with it?

Comment

Working...
                                X