GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script LTSB - dead end? - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LTSB - dead end?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: LTSB - dead end?

Originally posted by vossy View Post
    Update to this one at last.

Quick recap, LTSB said they had no details for old accounts I had, after lots of letters and phone calls I eventually ended up going to the ICO.

Letter today saying that they had fully investigated and as far as they were concerned LTSB had complied as far as they could and the case was now closed.

Oh well some you win ......

Grrrrrrr, drat!!!! so sorry to hear that, it would be nice now if you suddenly randomly found some info.

Comment

Originally posted by di30 View Post
      Grrrrrrr, drat!!!! so sorry to hear that, it would be nice now if you suddenly randomly found some info.
      Hi Di - jeeez I wish you would change - I bet you got your telly though

No I have searched everywhere, I don't have any more paperwork on this one, thanks for all the help though

Comment

Originally posted by vossy View Post
        Hi Di - jeeez I wish you would change - I bet you got your telly though

No I have searched everywhere, I don't have any more paperwork on this one, thanks for all the help though
        lmao
        We shall be getting a new one, but in the Sales, not long to wait now. LOL!

Aww such a shame , and the ico doesnt seem to be that helpful do they?

Comment

Originally posted by di30 View Post
          lmao
          We shall be getting a new one, but in the Sales, not long to wait now. LOL!

Aww such a shame , and the ico doesnt seem to be that helpful do they?
          Mr.Di must be happy having to wait even longer then

The ICO were not really helpful, they just sort of replied with what I had told them the same as LTSB had said and that was it - game over! Oh well ...

Comment

Update to this one, I had a letter yesterday from Lloyds TSB General Insurance, following my compliant they are now ready to make an offer of the refund of premiums and interest.
            This is so strange because they cannot even find a trace of my account, they even told the ICO the same thing because they wrote to me saying LTSB had no records - how strange, small result anyway.

Comment

Working...
            X