GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Capital One success - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Capital One success

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Capital One success

I have had a letter from Capital One today with an offer for a settlement, as this does not go back very far and the premiums paid were only £135 I have been asked to settle at £315, they have provided a full breakdown on how they arrived at that figure (premiums paid, interest on the premium and 8% interest on top) and I will be accepting, to argue for another 20 pence would be useless I reckon.

It was an easy path with these, I simply wrote a letter asking about PPI refunds and sending a filled in a FOS questionnaire.

Re: Capital One sucess

Originally posted by vossy View Post
    I have had a letter from Capital One today with an offer for a settlement, as this does not go back very far and the premiums paid were only £135 I have been asked to settle at £315, they have provided a full breakdown on how they arrived at that figure (premiums paid, interest on the premium and 8% interest on top) and I will be accepting, to argue for another 20 pence would be useless I reckon.

It was an easy path with these, I simply wrote a letter asking about PPI refunds and sending a filled in a FOS questionnaire.

Fantastic news!

Congratulations!

Chuffed for you.

Comment

Re: Capital One success

Thanks Di,

If only they were all as easy as that !!!

Comment

Well done Vos, got my fingers crossed for the others too

IF...x
        "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Originally posted by IF View Post
          Well done Vos, got my fingers crossed for the others too

IF...x
          Thank you

Comment

Oh yes, not to forget the others, fingers crossed from me too.

Comment

Working...
            X