GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script PPI cover from Legal & General ????? - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PPI cover from Legal & General ?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: PPI cover from Legal & General ?????

Just a quick update, this had to go to an ombudsman as l&G dismissed the original decision that was found in my favour. The ombudsman has also agreed with the original decision and found in my favour also. they have sent me a letter asking me to sign if I agree with their decision which has now been sent back, and sent a letter to legal and general saying to work out the cost and make me an offer.
    This has taken from start to now well over 2 years.
    Anyone know how long this could now possibly take before an offer is made from these clowns. also does anyone know how they work out the offer etc
    M

Comment

Originally posted by mjr001 View Post
      Just a quick update, this had to go to an ombudsman as l&G dismissed the original decision that was found in my favour. The ombudsman has also agreed with the original decision and found in my favour also. they have sent me a letter asking me to sign if I agree with their decision which has now been sent back, and sent a letter to legal and general saying to work out the cost and make me an offer.
      This has taken from start to now well over 2 years.
      Anyone know how long this could now possibly take before an offer is made from these clowns. also does anyone know how they work out the offer etc
      M
      Excellent news well done!

Once you signed and returned the acceptance form, the FOS should let you know by letter or email of the timescales of the payout and if that refund is not paid out on the timescale mentioned, you then contact the FOS (the one dealing with your complaint) to let them know in order for them to chase up.
      If you been dealing with your case by email the FOS should be able to email you the update of thanking you for the acceptance form and when to expect your refund, I would say approx 4 weeks as from signing the acceptance but you may still receive it earier that that deadline date, fingers crossed x

Comment

Brilliant news mjr001, I love good news on AAD

Special thanks to Di, Ken an Matty A too
        "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

mjr001

I feel for you my PPI Claim with the Co-op 3.5 years to resolve to my satisfaction, but remember this the longer it takes the more it is costing them in statutory interest which does mount up.

Comment

Working...
          X