GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script whats the best way to pay a debt off with triton - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

whats the best way to pay a debt off with triton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: whats the best way to pay a debt off with triton

think i might just give up and pay off and then deal with what ever the CRF says for the next few years

Comment

Originally posted by Groundhog View Post
      think i might just give up and pay off and then deal with what ever the CRF says for the next few years
      Well if you are going to pay it off then you may as well haggle and get the lowest deal available - I know it's awkward and annoying that they can do this but you will struggle and once the default hits 3 years most lenders ignore it anyway - the only thing you would not get is a mortgage (highly unlikely) as they do search back a full 6yrs.
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Why don't I just amend the letter a little and then consider sending it, see what that does?

Just trust me here.... worth a shot for £1.20 postage, right?
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by CleverClogs View Post
          I'll first submit a Subject Access Request, to make sure I have enough evidence to hang those cu runts.
          Any update here Cloggy....?

Comment

Originally posted by Groundhog View Post
            Did you end up doing what you said or are you still fighting with it....?

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
              Any update here Cloggy....?
              Alas not, as it was rather low priority - I simply forgot.

Comment

Working...
              X