GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script whats the best way to pay a debt off with triton - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

whats the best way to pay a debt off with triton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: whats the best way to pay a debt off with triton

Originally posted by Groundhog View Post
    also i have no idea on how to even think about writting a letter to complain
    want me to do it for you?
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

as far as i know of, next step is to write the letter

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
        want me to do it for you?

you would be a king if you could
        Last edited by Never-In-Doubt; 3 August 2012, 22:31.

Comment

ok no probs just tell me the date that you first ever missed a payment, basically more info - lots more info

I will do the main complaint for you to send to Try-it-On and if they rebuff it you then need to go formal and raise the appropriate complaints with the ICO/FOS etc - I cannot do these as you sign to confirm you filled it in etc and to also confirm its factual which wouldn't be the case if I did it......
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
            Yea thats fine if it is defaulted mate?
            It is - unfortunately - I just mis understood your post

Niddy is expert at letters - can knock them up in about 30 seconds! (well, not quite, but you get the idea)
            I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

ill get the dates over the in the next few hours im at work at the mo

thank you again

Comment

the last £150 loan payment i made to natwest was on 27/04/2006

now i did just see something on the statments

Default notice fee 25/07/2006

Comment

perfect so in essence it's almost SB'd as well.... or have you been paying the DCA?

That date is brilliant, that means default was around that time. Did you apply for your credit file in the last 3 years? If so they'll have an archived copy that may show a different default date?

Is that the last payment you ever made or just to Natwest, i.e. are you currently paying into it via Try-it-On?

Tell me more info as I need to be you, so to speak

Comment

i have been paying the DCA as listed

14/11/2006 35pm up till
                    15/09/2008 40pm up till
                    15/12/2009 47pm up till
                    14/05/2010 50pm to date

I must point out i have never missed a payment with them

since i have been paying "Try-it-On" they were also puting charges and interest on my account till i pointed it out to them on 27.04.2011 then they refunded me all that

what do you mean "Did you apply for your credit file in the last 3 years?"

Comment

what do you mean "Did you apply for your credit file in the last 3 years?"
                      Have you seen a copy of your credit file by Experian, Equifax or CallCredit in the last three years? So did you send off £2 for the statutory report say, in 2009?

Comment

no i done the online credit expert, only got that about 4-5 months ago

Comment

no i done the online credit expert, only got that about 4-5 months ago
                          fine that answers that then.

Ok, leave this with me - I'll do you a template to send off before you get up in the morning......

Comment

the first one i have says

File Updated for the Period to:
                            05/06/2011

Status history: 66666666666666666
                            Summary of payment history:
                            In the last 36 months of account activity, the number of status 1-2 is 0 and

the number of status 3 is 36

Comment

1 they have no cca

2 they have sent letters to me saying pay x and the account will be closed, then afew weeks later another letter saying sorry the letter was sent by mistake

3 i have never had any statments to show how much my balance is or payments being made

4 the letters they send me they have no record of

5 they took the DD out on the wrong date and then had the nerve to tell me i was in the wrong
                              In other words, typical Triton!

Do not expect those morons to report the status of your account accurately even if you do pay it off in full.

I overpaid my debt to those scoundrels in February 2011. Their response was to mark my account as having defaulted in March 2011:
                              Attached Files

Comment

That is more than just a bit naughty. It is actually unlawful, as it contravenes - link - section 86E (6) of the Consumer Credit Act 1974:
                                (6) The debtor or hirer shall have no liability to pay any sum in connection with the preparation or the giving to him of the notice under this section.
                                I still have to SAR those buggers myself, but I expect I'll find all manner of charges that should not have been made.
                                Last edited by CleverClogs (RIP); 8 February 2012, 01:06.

Comment

Working...
                                X