GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Advice needed on debt taken out in daughter's name by "friend" - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Advice needed on debt taken out in daughter's name by "friend"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Advice needed on debt taken out in daughter's name by "friend"

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
    I've sorted a response for the OP so lets see what happens - you're all barking up the wrong tree, we don't care about the firm and regulation - we want this debt sorted so that's the main achievement here.......

Cloggy they are all properly regulated at Express Gifts

We are going after the OC - Express, DCS and Moorcroft are irrelevant ** RIGHT NOW ** - we'll come back to those two later
    Just seen this Niddy. I will take a look at your email and get the letter off, hopefully tomorrow. Thanks again for all your efforts.

I will let you know when it's been sent.

Comment

Originally posted by CleverClogs View Post
      How much compensation should Barney's daughter receive? [ATTACH=CONFIG]12648[/ATTACH]
      in the letter emailed to Barney I've suggested an offer of recompense. Not an amount. That said and based on the volume of harassment after being told 4 times of the fraud, I'd be asking for £500 at minimum. We might achieve that by half direct and half from the FOS who will clearly find in Barney's daughter favour. It's fraud. End of. Simples. There are fraud processes built into guidelines that were ignored. Chasing an ID Fraud victim is severely sanctioned.
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
        in the letter emailed to Barney
        Does it bear the salutation, "Dear Cur or Madman" and, if not, why not?

Comment

Originally posted by CleverClogs View Post
          Does it bear the salutation, "Dear Cur or Madman" and, if not, why not?
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Working...
          X