GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Rockwells - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rockwells

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Rockwells

If the letter is off Fentons I would send them a Sold in dispute letter.as far as you are aware they are a completely different company, ( I can feel my nose growing)
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Just had a letter from Fentons informing me that they have returned the case to Arrow Global.

No reply from Rockwell - to whom I sent the letter.

Who do we think I'll hear from next, then?

Comment

some alien from a far off galaxy, or cadburys!
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

No such luck!

Letter today from Arrowsoles Globule, they have notified me that the account has been transferred to new external agency.

I am now awaiting contact from Debt Managers (services) ltd.

Which letter should I have ready and waiting for them - Sold whilst in dispute or Show me the paperwork?

Comment

Originally posted by Trumpet View Post
            No such luck!

Letter today from Arrowsoles Globule, they have notified me that the account has been transferred to new external agency.

I am now awaiting contact from Debt Managers (services) ltd.

Which letter should I have ready and waiting for them - Sold whilst in dispute or Show me the paperwork?

That's what I'd send ......

Comment

Thanks Deepie,

I'll just await the first pleasant introduction from them with that lined up...

Comment

when I dealt with Debt Managers ,( daft manglers) I only sent the SWID letter and never heard off them again!

Comment

Just had another letter, this time from Arrowsoles. (Oh look, they've changed their logo!)

They have received the letter I sent to Rockwell and, although they: "...do not consider themselves to be the creditor", they have asked the original creditor to supply the information I asked for.

They will, very magnanimously, suspend their collection activities while this is happening. I do hope the documentation proves to be elusive!

Comment

First prize to Nightwatch - a text message was sent but sent to the 'Blocked' folder on my mobile asking me to contact someone at Debt Managers. I'll just wait for them to write me a nice letter and they'll get the SWID reply!

Comment

thank's for the prize, it will sit in pride of place next to my award from my boss " bitch of the bus" that I won recently,

have fun xx

Comment

It only took them 6 months but I have now received a letter from Arrowsoles along with another very small copy of the document with my signature plus around 8 pages of Ts & Cs. They tell me that the account is being "operated on their behalf" by Debt Managers Ltd and that all enquiries should be addressed to them. DM are also sending me daily text messages. All of these are (unfortunately for them) being blocked by an app on my phone.

So what do we think? Has it or hasn't it been sold? If so, where can I grab the template letter, please? I can't connect to the templates section.

Comment

are the T&C recent ones or the original ones from when you started the account?

PS, the template site is down, you will have to contact a member of site team and ask them to send a link to the template you need xx

Comment

Originally posted by Trumpet View Post
                            where can I grab the template letter, please? I can't connect to the templates section.
                            Originally posted by nightwatch View Post

PS, the template site is down, you will have to contact a member of site team and ask them to send a link to the template you need xx
                            If you need a template letter just give Niddy a PM ....we can't access them either for now ,,,,,,

Comment

Lol...template letters should now be available now ....

Comment

Originally posted by nightwatch View Post
                                are the T&C recent ones or the original ones from when you started the account?
                                Hard to tell, haven't been able to have a good look through them yet. Even then, I'm not sure whether I'd know!
                                Last edited by Trumpet; 27 November 2014, 23:21. Reason: I made a mistook

Comment

Working...
                                X