GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Help with Creation Finance - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help with Creation Finance

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Help with Creation Finance

22/11/13 sent CCA request
    29/11/13 Letter sent for communication in writing only.

UPDATE

6/12/13 Received a response from Creation today...'acknowledging receipt of my complaint and the complaints team will now investigate the matter'

7/12/13 Received a letter today from Creation saying they are in receipt of our request for the CCA. They have sent back a copy of the request asking my wife to sign it as part of their security procedure. I am sure I have read not to send them any signature. Any advice on what letter to send them back.
    Thanks in advance

7/1/14 Debt passed to West Midland Debt Collections asking for full payment or contacted to discuss a payment plan. Still no CCA from Creation
    7/1/14 sent 'sold in dispute' letter to west midland debt collections
    24/1/14 letter received from west midland saying we have not responded to previous communication(we did)
    24/1/14 resent 'sold in dispute' letter
    7/2/14 received 'cca' today...will scan and send to Niddy...fingers crossed :-)

Comment

started my diary and emailed Niddy so will keep you all posted......

http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...720#post371720

Comment

Niddy just told me UE and to send missing PT letter :-) the journey begins....

Could someone send me the link please for the missing PT letter thanks

Comment

http://www.all-about-debt.co.uk/old/...escribed-terms
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Just thought i would pop in and say hi, I wonder if no news is good news as not heard a thing from Creation...hope everyones well :-)

Comment

Still not heard a thing, not even an acknowledgement

should we start worrying, visions of people at Creation scurrying around planning their next move lol

Comment

Please stop worrying and enjoy the peace and quiet
                Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Hi everyone.

so today got a letter from west midlands debt collections stating that they are disappointed to note that they still have noy heard from us(lie) and wanting paid in full in 72 hours or telephoned to agree a payment plan. If they do not hear from us in 72 hours they will have no alternative but to take furth er action without reference to us.

I last sent a missing PTs letter on the 10th february 2014 with no response from them till now...

next steps anyone?????

Thanks as always :-)

22/11/13 sent CCA request
                  29/11/13 Letter sent for communication in writing only.

UPDATE

6/12/13 Received a response from Creation today...'acknowledging receipt of my complaint and the complaints team will now investigate the matter'

7/12/13 Received a letter today from Creation saying they are in receipt of our request for the CCA. They have sent back a copy of the request asking my wife to sign it as part of their security procedure. I am sure I have read not to send them any signature. Any advice on what letter to send them back.
                  Thanks in advance

7/1/14 Debt passed to West Midland Debt Collections asking for full payment or contacted to discuss a payment plan. Still no CCA from Creation
                  7/1/14 sent 'sold in dispute' letter to west midland debt collections
                  24/1/14 letter received from west midland saying we have not responded to previous communication(we did)
                  24/1/14 resent 'sold in dispute' letter
                  7/2/14 received 'cca' today...will scan and send to Niddy...fingers crossed :-)
                  10/2/14 niddy says UE...missing PTs letter sent
                  23/5/14 received letter from west midlands bank asking for full payment in 72 hours

Comment

I've replied on your other thread.
                    Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Got it thanks again Pixie :-)

Comment

Thread now Closed, all posts are here -- > Chriwat Diary
                        "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Working...
                        X