GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Help with Creation Finance - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help with Creation Finance

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Help with Creation Finance

I would but I cant find the bloody thing!
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Found it!

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Found it!

Click image for larger version

Name:	461.png
Views:	15
Size:	14.6 KB
ID:	1399010

Copy or save it, then paste it in to your word document, print the letter and sign over the top.

EDIT: hahaha beat me to it.

Comment

For future reference it is on the User Help Guide section

-- > User Guide - Sign Digitally
          "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Thanks IF

Comment

Thanks everyone :-)

Comment

Originally posted by chriwat View Post
                Morning...hope everyone had a great Xmas..

this morning my wife received another letter from Creation asking for signature again to release CCA.....this is after sending the letter stating I didn't need to send her signature....Will we ignore this letter or is there a second letter to send saying she won't be sending her signature.

thanks as always for help and advice
                Hi chriwat..Sorry

Just saw this post been in bed for what seems like an eternity with chest infection,(still not on par) if my memory serve me correctly Creation also did this with me, when I refused to send them my signature they eventually sent me a copy of my CCA - saying that, it was about 2 years ago this happened to me. Might be easier and less hassle if you send signature on tamper strip and be guided by the experts on this amazing site,

Comment

Thanks Miss M.....sending signature on tamper strip and see what they got....fingers crossed its not much

Comment

Anti tamper signature sent......thanks again everyone for help and advice..

all the best for 2014 when it comes

Comment

Morning everyone, just an update on recent developments....last week received a letter from Creation just saying 'we are dealing with your complaint please be patient' which we just ignored as thought obviously no reply was needed.

But this morning received a letter from West Midlands Debt Collections stating that full payment is due immediately or if we are unable to pay then to contact them.

Any advice on what to do with the letter from them as we still have not received CCA from Creation.

Thanks as always

Comment

22/11/13 sent CCA request
                        29/11/13 Letter sent for communication in writing only.

UPDATE

6/12/13 Received a response from Creation today...'acknowledging receipt of my complaint and the complaints team will now investigate the matter'

7/12/13 Received a letter today from Creation saying they are in receipt of our request for the CCA. They have sent back a copy of the request asking my wife to sign it as part of their security procedure. I am sure I have read not to send them any signature. Any advice on what letter to send them back.
                        Thanks in advance

7/1/14 Debt passed to West Midland Debt Collections asking for full payment or contacted to discuss a payment plan. Still no CCA from Creation

Comment

I would send http://www.all-about-debt.co.uk/old/...lst-in-dispute to West Midland Debt Collections.

Creation are in default of your cca request until/if they provide you with a compliant agreement.
                          Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

Thanks for that Pixie :-)

Comment

just an update....received another letter this morning from west midlands debt collections saying 'we have not responded to our earlier letter'.

We did so just going to resend the 'sold in dispute' letter.

I'll keep you posted

Comment

22/11/13 sent CCA request
                                29/11/13 Letter sent for communication in writing only.

UPDATE

6/12/13 Received a response from Creation today...'acknowledging receipt of my complaint and the complaints team will now investigate the matter'

7/12/13 Received a letter today from Creation saying they are in receipt of our request for the CCA. They have sent back a copy of the request asking my wife to sign it as part of their security procedure. I am sure I have read not to send them any signature. Any advice on what letter to send them back.
                                Thanks in advance

7/1/14 Debt passed to West Midland Debt Collections asking for full payment or contacted to discuss a payment plan. Still no CCA from Creation
                                7/1/14 sent 'sold in dispute' letter to west midland debt collections
                                24/1/14 letter received from west midland saying we have not responded to previous communication(we did)
                                24/1/14 resent 'sold in dispute' letter

Comment

Working...
                                X