GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Old Marks & Spencer storecard. - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Old Marks & Spencer storecard.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Old Marks & Spencer storecard.

Originally posted by planB View Post
    Maybe I didn't explain that very well. I know you didn't/don't have a credit card. But there were two different storecard products. Was yours a Budget Card which was subsequently renamed/upgraded to a Chargecard? This small detail may be crucial.

After trawling through loads of paperwork after our move I can now say I had no budget account just a charge card.... Have not heard from this lot for a couple of months now.

Comment

Ok so some time has passed and I receive a letter from csl. sold in dispute letter doesnt seem right to send as M&S did send me something that Niddy looked at and said send missing T&cs which I did, they then replied with what I disputed, I never replied. What do I send now please?
      Last edited by joshing; 3 June 2014, 11:09.

Comment

Originally posted by joshing View Post
        Ok so some time has passed and I receive this!
        What did you receive?

Comment

Originally posted by PlanB View Post
          What did you receive?
          Sorry I didnt attach, just a letter from csl wanting payment.

Comment

I would normally send a Sold in Dispute, coz M&S never sent you the T&C, see what they send back, wait a while and then send Missing Prescribed t&c.

simples x
            I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	p12 001.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	95.3 KB
ID:	1401218

ok so after some time i have received this from Credit Security ltd. sent off mpt, they replied what do i dispute. I didnt reply as had no idea what i was disputing!

Comment

did you get this as a result of the swid that NW mentioned?

If yes, I would send the missing prescribed terms then http://www.all-about-debt.co.uk/inde...escribed-terms

Comment

Originally posted by MrsD View Post
                  did you get this as a result of the swid that NW mentioned?

If yes, I would send the missing prescribed terms then http://www.all-about-debt.co.uk/inde...escribed-terms
                  I had aready sent mpt to m&s as Niddy said, they just replied with a what am i disputing? then this came.eady

Comment

Reply but dont tell them clearly what you want

May be a quick letter along the lines of;

dear watzit
                    thank you for your letter regarding the ref m&S xxx
                    may I suggest you read my last letter that clearly states what I dispute, I have raised a dispute over what was sent and what, I believe ,should of been sent.
                    I do not wish to send £1.00 as I have not requested another CCA for the alleged account.I do not dispute that some papers were sent only the fact that some were not. It is those missing items that I require,
                    If you therefore read fully my last letter you would understand this fact and see what I require sending.
                    Yours
                    joshing

{PS,please find enclosed a voucher for a free eye test at specsavers or get a responsible adult to read it to you,all communication to be in writing only, my doorstep will not require a visit as it was stolen last week along with the milk bottles}
                    never fill in an I&E form that a DCA sends,
                    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by nightwatch View Post
                      Reply but dont tell them clearly what you want

May be a quick letter along the lines of;

dear watzit
                      thank you for your letter regarding the ref m&S xxx
                      may I suggest you read my last letter that clearly states what I dispute, I have raised a dispute over what was sent and what, I believe ,should of been sent.
                      I do not wish to send £1.00 as I have not requested another CCA for the alleged account.I do not dispute that some papers were sent only the fact that some were not. It is those missing items that I require,
                      If you therefore read fully my last letter you would understand this fact and see what I require sending.
                      Yours
                      joshing

{PS,please find enclosed a voucher for a free eye test at specsavers or get a responsible adult to read it to you,all communication to be in writing only, my doorstep will not require a visit as it was stolen last week along with the milk bottles}
                      never fill in an I&E form that a DCA sends,
                      Yep - agreed, nice letter
                      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post

Love this!!!! Thank you and sent off today.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	credit m&s.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	84.6 KB
ID:	1401860
                          Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                          Well well they have replied wth similar lol now what?

Comment

I'd ignore it. See what they say after 14 days
                            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Ok will do thanks niddy

Comment

Just an update... heard nothing... hope i haven't spoken too soon.

Comment

Working...
                                X