GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script HELP! disabled with so much debt - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HELP! disabled with so much debt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• joshing
    replied
    Re: HELP! disabled with so much debt

But very annoyingly iv had a letter from capquest, new one on me." Welcome to capquest were now looking after your account" This is ref lloyds credit card , enforcible! ignoring for now.

Leave a comment:

• joshing
    replied

Fantastic reply from very old cataloque debt accepting they cannot enforce payment.. Thanks Niddy!

Leave a comment:

• joshing
    replied

Letter dated 19th jan from lowells re vanquis long time no hear. quite polite we would like to help you clear your debt. Im ignoring for now hope thats right.

Leave a comment:

• joshing
    replied

As Niddy said it was enforcible and to send mptc thats what i did so we will see what happens next.

Leave a comment:

• SaltnVinegar
    replied

If Muck Hall have sold the account to Lowells, then it is very likely that they will not have transferred the history of the account also. I would be tempted to wait until you get the first volley of letters from Lowell and then play dumb and start the whole CCA process over again, and send a CCA request to Lowells and see what they manage to dig up.

You can always negotiate a payment plan with them if things get dicey

Best
    SnV

Leave a comment:

• Undercover Elsa
    replied

Ahhh OK, was hoping it was nearer to Statute Barred.

Nonetheless carry on blagging! Let us know what the Leeds Losers send next...

Leave a comment:

• joshing
    replied

Originally posted by Undercover Elsa View Post
    Damn! Sorry to hear that Joshing.
    There's a lot of members who manage to keep blagging even the enforceable ones though, so hang fire until Lowells write again and keep us informed of every letter.
    Just remind me, when was the last time you paid this?

Elsa x
    Hi Elsa if i remeber correctly it was april 2013. Did have a repayment plan but stopped paying.

Leave a comment:

• Undercover Elsa
    replied

Damn! Sorry to hear that Joshing.
    There's a lot of members who manage to keep blagging even the enforceable ones though, so hang fire until Lowells write again and keep us informed of every letter.
    Just remind me, when was the last time you paid this?

Elsa x

Leave a comment:

• joshing
    replied

Originally posted by joshing View Post
    well well well, after asking for a cca from vanquis in may 2013 they have finally sent me something, sending to Niddy to be checked but I think its enforcible. why did they not send it before if they had it, and it took mackenzie hall to put a firework up their bum, suppose they will be on our case again now.

Well yes it is enforcible! got a letter from mackenzies saying still investigating complaint & then this morning one from lowells saying it had been sold to them.

Leave a comment:

• Undercover Elsa
    replied

See what Niddy says

Leave a comment:

• joshing
    replied

well well well, after asking for a cca from vanquis in may 2013 they have finally sent me something, sending to Niddy to be checked but I think its enforcible. why did they not send it before if they had it, and it took mackenzie hall to put a firework up their bum, suppose they will be on our case again now.

Leave a comment:

• joshing
    replied

The key date is April 2007, when the law changed. See what Niddy says to it...although it might be a few days before you get a response.
    ok no probs and thanks

Leave a comment:

• Undercover Elsa
    replied

The key date is April 2007, when the law changed. See what Niddy says to it...although it might be a few days before you get a response.

Leave a comment:

• joshing
    replied

They are allowed to send reconstituted agreements, but they must be accurate, have the T&C's from inception and as varied, and the name and address from the time the agreement was taken out.

You need to send an unedited copy of this for Niddy to check. You do that via the new upload page (it's completely secure): http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/f...?do=form&fid=4

Just remind me, when did you take this out?
    probably 7/8 yrs ago not sure, I was hoping that the details they sent me would have all that on.

Leave a comment:

• Undercover Elsa
    replied

They are allowed to send reconstituted agreements, but they must be accurate, have the T&C's from inception and as varied, and the name and address from the time the agreement was taken out.

You need to send an unedited copy of this for Niddy to check. You do that via the new upload page (it's completely secure): http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/f...?do=form&fid=4

Just remind me, when did you take this out?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X