GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Arrow Global CCJ - variation requested - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arrow Global CCJ - variation requested

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Arrow Global CCJ - variation requested

Originally posted by Spent2much View Post
    its not the amount its the fact the judge wants to see my bank statements a joint account , i don't like this invasion of privacy. I won't be treated like a child this is not right .
    I am not budging on it i am giving it all up hubby can do what he likes but i am not being treated like this, it may be the end of our marriage as i will not let a wanker of a judge treat me like this.
    You are not obliged to show the DJ your bank statements any more than you're obliged to show him your knickers. There is no court order which says you have to is there

I don't think your Hubby gave in to anything today. He was in a horrid situation and he did good because the CCJ was lowered albeit by not enough. At least give him a hug for getting that bit right Please don't allow any DJ to come between the two of you. You strike me as a solid couple and it would be so sad if you were to let this rotten day spoil 20, 30, or 40 years of happiness

I went into court against Santander earlier this year and I spent a whole day being humilated in front of total strangers. It hurt me so bad that even an unhealthy amount of Jack Daniels didn't repair the damage that night. I still cry to this day when I'm forced to relive the experience. It's about feeling loss of control over your life. So I really do know how you are feeling tonight. But you will get through this because if I can so can you
    Last edited by PlanB; 1 November 2012, 21:08.

Comment

Originally posted by planB View Post
      You are not obliged to show the DJ your bank statements any more than you're obliged to show him your knickers. There is no court order which says you have to is there

I don't think your Hubby gave in to anything today. He was in a horrid situation and he did good because the CCJ was lowered albeit by not enough. At least give him a hug for getting that bit right Please don't allow any DJ to come between the two of you. You strike me as a solid couple and it would be so sad if you were to let this rotten day spoil 20, 30, or 40 years of happiness

I went into court against Santander earlier this year and I spent a whole day being humilated in front of total strangers. It hurt me so bad that even an unhealthy amount of Jack Daniels didn't repair the damage that night. I still cry to this day when I'm forced to relive the experience. It's about feeling loss of control over your life. So I really do know how you are feeling tonight. But you will get through this because if I can so can you

the judge said he wants to see 6 months bank statements and the business books , yes the amount was lowered and yes its a result, but why 6 months time and the bank statements ? Its that what is making me mad

Comment

the judge said he wants to see 6 months bank statements and the business books , yes the amount was lowered and yes its a result, but why 6 months time and the bank statements ? Its that what is making me mad
        But you may not need to go back to court in six months if things begin to fall into place. We're talking about next May for goodness sake. Worry about that then. If anything I see that statement by the DJ today as giving you a break. He was saying "that's all I'm prepared to lower the CCJ by today but if you come back in 6 months with more detail I'll have another think".

Glass half full time not half empty. Although in the mood you're in I'd make that a glass completely full

Comment

But you may not need to go back to court in six months if things begin to fall into place. We're talking about next May for goodness sake. Worry about that then. If anything I see that statement by the DJ today as giving you a break. He was saying "that's all I'm prepared to lower the CCJ by today but if you come back in 6 months with more detail I'll have another think".

Glass half full time not half empty. Although in the mood you're in I'd make that a glass completely full
          I don't know if thats what he meant i suppose there will be a letter through the post with everything he put down.

It's not been a good week for us to start with we both had a stomach virus and feel pretty run down, i also have a lump on the side of my foot which comes and goes but its so painful right now I'm like a bear with a sore head . I have been to the doctors and all he gives me is ibuprofen which give me indigestion

Comment

S2M

I felt very similar to you when the Judge ordered me to pay £20 a mth on a £7.5k debt I was angry as I believed I had a strong case.

As time passes you will come to realise it is no big deal and that there are far more important issues to think about in your life.

Now I am quite happy to see that £20 disappear out of my account every month in fact it brings a smile to my face why? because the judge set terms that the amount could never be increased.

I have equity in my home and that stays with me providing I maintain the small payments that have been set and no doubt I will be long gone before it is cleared.

Comment

I don't know if thats what he meant i suppose there will be a letter through the post with everything he put down.

It's not been a good week for us to start with we both had a stomach virus and feel pretty run down, i also have a lump on the side of my foot which comes and goes but its so painful right now I'm like a bear with a sore head . I have been to the doctors and all he gives me is ibuprofen which give me indigestion
              That sounds exactly the same as my week so far. In fact it sounds exactly the same as every week I've had so far this year

I use humour to get me through the bad bits. What you need right now is a box set of The Vicar of Dibley because not only is Dawn French very funny she's probably fatter than all of us and that makes me feel better for a start

Comment

That sounds exactly the same as my week so far. In fact it sounds exactly the same as every week I've had so far this year

I use humour to get me through the bad bits. What you need right now is a box set of The Vicar of Dibley because not only is Dawn French very funny she's probably fatter than all of us and that makes me feel better for a start
                ha ha iv'e got it and watch it all the time she is so funny , i also watch the royle family which makes me laugh a lot too .
                Talking of fat i have lost a stone in the past two months just by walking with my eldest son nearly everyday and with my grandson tucked up in his pushchair, we walk all over the place which is probably why my foot has flared up again

Comment

he won't get them because i am putting the house on the market and fairfax won't get a penny i would sooner live in a tent than give them anything now and i don't care .
                  sorry to but in but i dont think i would sell my house because i think things will get better for all of us and by selling the house fairfax will just smile and think we left them with nowt the way i think is this the ccj will sit with you for 6 years wow if the debt is in one name a co is worth jack shit its breaking my heart paying santander £300 per month and gonna take 10 years to pay back i up my payments a little every six months to keep them happy as soon as the house market picks up my house will be sold and my share will be lost somewere then they can all walk i also took advise from some members on here and previus forum and also my accountant and changed my share of the house to 1 % share im two years in three to go then they can all take a hike hope this makes sense
                  at the start of this journey i owed
                  £52000.00 UNSECURED £5000.00 SECURED
                  £0000.00 secured debt as of 17/12/2010 fingers crossed
                  on 14/07/2012 i now have £32.000 unsecured and £15.000 unenforceable [thanks to niddy and aad ]
                  as of 17/03/13 its now £26K AND £15K UE
                  ITS COMING DOWN SLOWLY WHILE STILL ENJOYING MY LIFE

Comment

dont think about it as a loss think of it as a fight you intend to win you have six months breathing space use this to develope your battle plan
                    at the start of this journey i owed
                    £52000.00 UNSECURED £5000.00 SECURED
                    £0000.00 secured debt as of 17/12/2010 fingers crossed
                    on 14/07/2012 i now have £32.000 unsecured and £15.000 unenforceable [thanks to niddy and aad ]
                    as of 17/03/13 its now £26K AND £15K UE
                    ITS COMING DOWN SLOWLY WHILE STILL ENJOYING MY LIFE

Comment

I have sent a letter to Fairfax along with the email's i sent to payplan because in the letter yesterday which Fairfax sent the judge they said we had not paid for two months. Hubby said that we did pay but we only sent them a £1.00 which is all we could afford, but in the meantime payplan won't release the two months payment which i paid and this is the message i received.
                      Hi *******

Thank you for your messages.

I have tried to call you this morning with regards to the messages you have sent in to us.

I do have to make you aware that we have been trying to call you although there are no voicemail facilities on your mobile, we really need to discuss this with you.

I also have to stress that any bank transfer can take up to 5 working days to clear into another account, and we also hold no bank details for yourself which we need so we can issue a refund to you.

As you have a county court judegement we cannot alter the payment on our system and will not allow to send any funds out unless this is the full amount.

If you have any further queries please do not hesitate to contact us.

Natalie Holmes
                      Case Officer

I told Fairfax that they would need to send me a sort code and an account number so i can pay them by standing order from now on and also explained what payplan had done .

Comment

Originally posted by wishfullthinking View Post
                        dont think about it as a loss think of it as a fight you intend to win you have six months breathing space use this to develope your battle plan
                        ^^^^ Six months later spent2much won that fight in court and the payments were reduced to a fiver which put an end to her suffering:

http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...9&postcount=33

Comment

Excellent news.
                          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

^^^^ Six months later spent2much won that fight in court and the payments were reduced to a fiver which put an end to her suffering:

http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...9&postcount=33

yep and it's the best feeling ever , just can't wait for drysdenfairfax to send us a reply when they read the judgment :

Would love to be a fly on the wall of their offices when they open the letter from the district judge roflmao

Comment

• Re: variation denied

It makes me sick that a judge can sit on his big fat salary and big fat arse and tell us we can afford to take £28 out of our food bill or better still we can turn the heating off when its cold just to pay Evershods their money , sick twisted world.
                              Perhaps the bewigged buffoon included how much extra you could earn (excluding fares on the public omnibus) were you to "go on the game" every night?

10/- each punter?

Comment

• Re: variation denied

Originally posted by CleverClogs View Post
                                Perhaps the bewigged buffoon included how much extra you could earn (excluding fares on the public omnibus) were you to "go on the game" every night?

10/- each punter?
                                just read this made me laugh :

Comment

Working...
                                X