GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Arrow Global CCJ - variation requested - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arrow Global CCJ - variation requested

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Arrow Global CCJ - variation requested

And remember what you said yesterday.

Your grandson said Nanna to you.

This is a setback to you but there are lots of good things in life. The above just being one of them

Comment

Originally posted by ken100464 View Post
      And remember what you said yesterday.

Your grandson said Nanna to you.

This is a setback to you but there are lots of good things in life. The above just being one of them
      yes but Fairfax are not getting any money from us they can rot in hell

Comment

No CCA then miscarriage of justice, always worth looking into. send off for one! could be interesting if you are not happy about the situation.
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Spent2much View Post
          I don't think its good at all i think the arrogant twat was not bothered and i hope he loses everything he ever worked for and experiences financial hardship all the days of his miserable life
          Blimey, I hope I never cross you

On a more positive note I think your Kensington mortgage may be linked to the 3 month Libor rate which has been going down on a daily basis so you may get a reduction in your monthly mortgage payments again on December 1st (you had one on Sept 1st didn't you)

See this link to a boring financial website as proof. I read it every day to cheer myself up:

http://www.global-rates.com/interest...-3-months.aspx

Comment

Originally posted by The Tech Clerk View Post
            No CCA then miscarriage of justice, always worth looking into. send off for one! could be interesting if you are not happy about the situation.
            I thought as its now a charge on the house they don't need to send one ?

Comment

Unfortunately the CCJ has already been awarded to a CCA Request would do nothing for you now.

They dont even have to comply with it either.

Sorry to say that route is now out of the question

But £17 is a lot better, and he may lower it again in 6 months.

I am horrified at the thought of him requesting business books and statements though, not something id be happy passing over.

Why he wouldnt be happy with an SA302 from the Revenue as proof is beyond me.
              I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by planB View Post
                Blimey, I hope I never cross you

On a more positive note I think your Kensington mortgage may be linked to the 3 month Libor rate which has been going down on a daily basis so you may get a reduction in your monthly mortgage payments again on December 1st (you had one on Sept 1st didn't you)

See this link to a boring financial website as proof. I read it every day to cheer myself up:

your nice and wouldn't be so pompous, judges are just arrogant and don't care and this proves it .

well thats promising and yes we did get a reduction in September. This is what i don't get with judges, they know people are struggling but don't give a toss thats why i don't give a toss about him.
                Last edited by Spent2much; 1 November 2012, 12:31.

Comment

Originally posted by The Tech Clerk View Post
                  Interesting. I asked a similar question a while back and was advised was looking into this too deeply as once the CCJ in place this supercedes everything. Therefore stopped looking.

Would be interested to know if this is true as we are in a similar situation. Our CCJ was 3 years ago and was before we knew you could fight them.

Comment

Originally posted by SXGuy View Post
                    Unfortunately the CCJ has already been awarded to a CCA Request would do nothing for you now.

They dont even have to comply with it either.

Sorry to say that route is now out of the question

But £17 is a lot better, and he may lower it again in 6 months.

I am horrified at the thought of him requesting business books and statements though, not something id be happy passing over.

Why he wouldnt be happy with an SA302 from the Revenue as proof is beyond me.
                    he won't get them because i am putting the house on the market and fairfax won't get a penny i would sooner live in a tent than give them anything now and i don't care .

Comment

Originally posted by planB View Post

Another riveting read in the insomniacs hour.

Comment

he won't get them because i am putting the house on the market and fairfax won't get a penny i would sooner live in a tent than give them anything now and i don't care .
                        Fair enough, we are all behind you, whatever you decide, but please take a few days to think it over, as i know your angry right now, and id hate you to cut your nose to spite your face.

Comment

a house is just bricks and mortar so why all the stress over it, no its going on the market i really am that pissed off with creditors getting their own way especially fairfax and they way got the charge. This is the final straw for us its not worth the fight .
                          I have inheritence coming from my parents eventually so i won't be penniless so nothing to lose, house is in negative equity so fairfax won't get anything .

Comment

Originally posted by SXGuy View Post
                            Fair enough, we are all behind you, whatever you decide, but please take a few days to think it over, as i know your angry right now, and id hate you to cut your nose to spite your face.
                            Its not just anger its disappointment that really hurts and the fact the system just don't give a toss . We could easily go on the dole and still be in the same predicament but we work hard and still get nothing in return .

Comment

I hear you completely. Not a day goes by do i not utter thoughs words myself.

Comment

Its not just anger its disappointment that really hurts and the fact the system just don't give a toss . We could easily go on the dole and still be in the same predicament but we work hard and still get nothing in return .
                                The system doesnt see you as a person. Your just a number, one of many many who pass by. Its not personal its the way capitalism and consumerism works.

Keep the masses happy with trinkets while they rob us blind without us knowing.

We were all happy within this system till something in our life changed and we found our way here.

Keep smiling think of your grandson and learn the system. Thats how you eventually win.

Todays just a bad day. Tomorrow hopefully will be a good one.

Comment

Working...
                                X