GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script no action for quite a while now - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

no action for quite a while now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the rest of the letters plus an income and exp form
    Attached Files

Comment

Ok now we have the rest it clearly is a serious court procedure. You will need the advice of those more suitably qualified than I as mine have not made this stage. Diana Mayhew

Comment

Hi David will you contact Di please, about this. she will be able to advise on how best to reply.
        each debt and debt purchaser act in defferent ways, you have 30 days to reply to this letter so no rush to do that yet,

NW x
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

https://all-about-debt.co.uk/forum/d...claycard/page5 got my cca on this date post 73

Comment

Originally posted by nightwatch View Post
            Hi David will you contact Di please, about this. she will be able to advise on how best to reply.
            each debt and debt purchaser act in defferent ways, you have 30 days to reply to this letter so no rush to do that yet,

NW x
            thanks nightwatch sent a pm

Comment

Originally posted by davidm View Post
              sent a pm

No PM received, so email me using di@joannaconnollysolicitors.co.uk

Di

Comment

So today got a letter of claim saying I have 30 days to respond this is for the egg/barclaycard .
                will upload the letter when I’ve redacted out my details .

Can you email me the unredacted version of the Letter of Claim from Howard Cohen please.

I've read back through your other 28 page thread, and can see that there were two Barclaycards. It's not clear whether this Egg/Barclaycard debt was assigned to MKDP before Hoist, or whether it was assigned direct to Hoist by Barclaycard.

One of them (Barclaycards) received a LBA in 2016 to which you replied. Was it the Egg one?

When did you last pay anything towards this debt because I can see you considered a F & F and/or instalments around that time (2016)?

What is the balance outstanding?

(I await your email )

Di

Comment

Originally posted by Diana Mayhew View Post

Can you email me the unredacted version of the Letter of Claim from Howard Cohen please.

I've read back through your other 28 page thread, and can see that there were two Barclaycards. It's not clear whether this Egg/Barclaycard debt was assigned to MKDP before Hoist, or whether it was assigned direct to Hoist by Barclaycard.

One of them (Barclaycards) received a LBA in 2016 to which you replied. Was it the Egg one?

When did you last pay anything towards this debt because I can see you considered a F & F and/or instalments around that time (2016)?

(I await your email )

Di
                  Thanks Di will do it when I get home ,haven’t paid them anything or made a payment arrangement since I sent the cca to niddy
                  post 65on here was when I recieved the cca https://all-about-debt.co.uk/forum/d...claycard/page5
                  Last edited by davidm; 12 September 2019, 12:20.

Comment

(I await your email )

Di
                    EMAIL SENT thanks DI ,SENT VIA GMAIL
                    MKDP HAD IT FIRST
                    Last edited by davidm; 12 September 2019, 18:04.

Comment

No PM received, so email me using di@joannaconnollysolicitors.co.uk

Di
                      Hi Di did you get my mail ? Thanks

Comment

Hi Di did you get my mail ?

Yes I did receive both of your emails with attachments, and I replied at 16.42 yesterday

Shall I re-send?

Di

Comment

Here is the letter,plus a form to fill and an I&E form

Have you heard nothing more from Howard Cohen Solicitors since their Letter of Claim in September about your original Egg credit card, which was acquired by Barclaycard, who assigned it to MKDP, and then Hoist ?

Or have you heard anything from Hoist about them assigning it to a different 'Hoist' in the same group?

Di

Comment

Have you heard nothing more from Howard Cohen Solicitors since their Letter of Claim in September about your original Egg credit card, which was acquired by Barclaycard, who assigned it to MKDP, and then Hoist ?

Or have you heard anything from Hoist about them assigning it to a different 'Hoist' in the same group?

Di
                            No nothing as yet Diana .

Comment

No nothing as yet Diana .
                              That's good to hear (that's you've not heard from them since the Letter of Claim response).

Enjoy your Christmas

Di

Comment

Well after 7months gap looks like I’ve been assigned back to Robinson way ,got this today
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X