GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script no action for quite a while now - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

no action for quite a while now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no action for quite a while now

havent heard anything for a good while now ,so fingers crossed they heve given up,

I've taken a peek at your other threads and I can see that you were still paying some credit cards in January 2012 so they won't be Statute Barred yet.

Things tend to go quiet but then in the last six months before SB some of them come out of the woodwork in an attempt to beat the SB deadline, so keep under the radar until you're certain.

I would also suggest that you don't look at any CRA files because that will flag up you're alive and kicking to your creditors.

Di

Comment

yes thats what i thought ,thanks for confirming .

Comment

Still no action since the last post

Comment

Long may it last!
          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

so got a letter from robinson way offering a reduced amount to clear my debt on the 01/11/18, this is fro Barclaycard/egg card .
            cant seem to upload file ????
            Last edited by davidm; 2 December 2018, 16:26.

Comment

Looking for Christmas bonus, just ignore.

Comment

Originally posted by Enforcer View Post
                Looking for Christmas bonus, just ignore.
                Thanks enforcer

Comment

Originally posted by davidm View Post
                  so got a letter from robinson way offering a reduced amount to clear my debt on the 01/11/18, this is fro Barclaycard/egg card .
                  cant seem to upload file ????
                  Is this debt statute barred? I am not suggesting you even reply, in fact I would agree you should just ignore

I only ask because I received a couple of letters from a DCA on a SB debt a few weeks ago which I have ignored- the more SB it is the safer I feel so will only tell them if they are close to issuing a claim (or I might even let them issue and go for costs :-) ) although I doubt even they are that stupid.

Comment

Got a phone call from them last night ,told them I wasn’t in ,think SB comes in next year .

Comment

So got another letter today from robinson way headed PRE LEGAL ASSESSMENT
                      saying they have assessed my account and its considered for legal action .
                      this is an egg card .
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by davidm; 26 July 2019, 17:27.

Comment

sorry its not straight ,it is on my pc

Comment

If they’re only considering then I’d suggest you wait until it’s been considered ? Diana Mayhew

Comment

Originally posted by Timewilltell View Post
                            If they’re only considering then I’d suggest you wait until it’s been considered ? Diana Mayhew
                            they say 10 days then it will go ahead without any further notice ,i have had this type of letter before and they did nothing ,its been quite a while since ive heard from them

Comment

well they have to send you the formal pre-legal papers 1st, so just see what comes next
                              I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Working...
                              X