GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script National Hunter - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

National Hunter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: National Hunter

Ive just thought of something that might help explain the difference in months... I opened my first (and MAIN) account with my bank when I said I did in the email... however, in August, 2008, I opened a seperate current account with the same bank - so I could have a different one for bills etc... they MAY have based one application on the opening of one account, and the next on the opening of the other...? I just spotted this on credit expert...

Oh, and Audi/VW kinda just filled in the information - I said tried to explain the address situation to him on the phone, and he was like "Oh, we'll just say you've lived here for xx amount of time then" etc... and just put whatever he felt like... said it would make things "easier"...
    Last edited by Shadow2981; 25 May 2012, 17:22.

Comment

Are you around mate - I'll call you then you can type up what we discuss

I am soooooo busy so phone is easier!

I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow2981 View Post
        CIFAS have confirmed the data has been removed, and that there is now no data on me at CIFAS!
        Ok, good - lets forget this then, that will account for 90% of your recent declines.
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Yes mate, im free at the moment cheers

Comment

Ok, one of my N Hunter entries has been removed (Audi/VW Finance). So now there are just Barclaycard to respond - and as long as outcome is positive, I will be CIFAS & N Hunter free!!

Comment

If not we'll force n hunter for removal matey

Comment

Well, lets hope it doesnt come to that, but if it does, it is good to know there is a plan b

Comment

Working...
                X